WHY?JUST...why?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Scorpion97, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Scorpion97

So I was skimming through the new PTS changes for 2016 and I believe they did a fantastic job with this all round new adjustments,however,while I was reading,my eyes fell on this

Now can someone please give me a clear reason why they are nerfing the pulsar LSW,which was recently buffed last October??!and don't tell me its OP because there isn't a single thread in the forums complaining about the pulsar LSW

this is really getting out of hand,didn't they remove 0.75 ads from the 3 LMGs becouse it was "OP"?not to mention the .35 ads CoF buff which was supposed to be added to the other compensating buffs and got removed for an UNKNOWN REASON??!

so again,is the LSW breaking the game?is it really overperforming that far with .35 ads CoF?its probably an advantage but are people really complaining about it just as 0.75 ads??!

or the devs are just too allergic from VS LMGs after the 29 October changes??
  2. TomGranger

I think the reasoning behind this change is to push the Pulsar into the high capacity suppression role that the other faction have in the Rhino and the EM6. With the SVA-88 being the more "move and shoot".

I am only trying to explain the actions I am not saying they are justified.
  3. Erendil

If that's the case then they need to make the SVA-88 more accurate on the move. It should get the .35 moving ADS COF.

Right now on PTS, even w/ the moving ADS COF nerf the LSW is still more accurate on the move than the SVA.
  4. Scorpion97

I would like to remind you that the ADS CoF of all the old 0.75 ads LMGs is 0.4 and this includes the SVA-88.so no,the pulsar LSW is the more "move and shoot" weapon since it also got its FSR greatly buffed

However,the fun part is that the old 0.75 ads LMGs are supposed to get the 0.35 ads CoF buff and this got removed for some reason...doesn't they say that accuracy is the main trait for VS? Or......

P.S. whoever came up with the idea of making all the good VS LMGs with 0.4 ads CoF especially the LSW for the sake of balance,then you are doing it wrong.i repeat,you are doing it wrong!
  5. Scorpion97

That explains the low FSR the LSW has,i'm sure its not gonna be OP if the SVA or even the orion and BG get the .35 ads CoF buff,its our trait and i'm also sure no one will complain on it like 0.75 ads
  6. Carnage

As a NC having no weapons that perform at all as well as either as those weapons by moving i say let it alone. Seriously get over yourselves. VS always complaining about small ads changes. Make ANY of the NC weapons able to be as accurate as EITHER of those guns while moving and then you can *****
  7. Erendil

The GD-22s and Anchor are both more accurate than either the SVA or LSW while moving.