PTS Update 12-23-15

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by BBurness, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pelainis117

Yeah but class that cost 0 nanites shouldn't be that OP. Max is anti everything and cost 450 nanites. Heavy assault anti everything cost 0 nanites. Afc heavy assault shouldn't cost 450 but in fact how OP it is should have atleast 100 cost unless it get's properly nerfed. This class should have atleast few cons like all other class have.
    • Up x 4
  2. Wunderharke4000

Hit points down to 450? This is just ridiculous...
    • Up x 1
  3. Spyre

Personally the heavy assault class being able to use medkits be removed from the game(only on the heavy assault). Resto kits as well.The heavy shouldn't be able to heal its self on its own, this is what the medic is for. Also it causes there not to be enough medics on the field at any given time.The HA shield needs to not absorb damage from small arms fire at all. If anything make it a flak shield have it block a % of explosive fire/ damage. The heavy class is just stupidly Op.
  4. Sulsa

Agreed. I've never had a problem with Heavy Assault being strong. I assumed because of the name 'heavy' that they were supposed to be strong...
    ...anyways...

In all seriousness, going from 750 => 450 is a big jump but I'm guessing it is to gauge the effect in a drastic reduction to see if they should adjust it down by 100 or 200 points. I'm going to predict that such a drastic drop isn't going to be pushed live. It will be less after they mess with the values some more.
    • Up x 1
  5. sustainedfire

It's weird that the Battle Rifles are receiving smoke and nades.

I guess it does not hurt anything. It's something to goof around with- though I think most people will stick with foregrip.

The HA shield nerf seems pretty drastic. It should probably be bumped up a few hundred HP, from the halving it is being given. A bigger issue with HA is med kit spamming.

Most times after I die to a HA, it's a macro using med kit spammer. Put med kits on a cool down timer, that would be a better "nerf" to HA.
    • Up x 1
  6. Maikel580

So basicly, a heavy assault is not HEAVY anymore.... its has only 25% more hitpoints than a light assault with max shield on....

This is rediculous, and yes the gatekeeper was tooo OP, but making a heavy that vulnerable.... Just mad....
  7. sustainedfire

And finally, the Valkyrie gets safe drop by default.

Now maybe people will enter the Valkyrie once and awhile.
    • Up x 5
  8. BarxBaron

Then where's the long *** overdue Lancer/Vortex nerfs.

Oh I forgot. It's ok for VS to have hitscan BS weps but as soon as you feel other's pain its "nerfin' time".
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.