[Suggestion] Buff all classes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AxiomInsanity87, Nov 26, 2015.

1. customer548

Dude, i'm just giving my own point point of view in quiet ways. You choosed to go in dumb ways.
    By the way, i'd like to learn from your awesomeness.
    Can you link your Main name ? Just to be sure that i'm trying to discuss with someone who knows a bit about what he's talking about.
  2. AxiomInsanity87

http://ps4eu.ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=terranaxiom Your opinion on outfit play is messed up. If I wanted to hide behind team mates, i'd sit in a zerg at bases most of the time.

And if anyones going "dumb ways" It's you with your antisocial solo play and assumptions. I run an outfit which makes the npe much better for people and we are part of a TR alliance of outfits that fights the othe nc and vs outfits.
  3. AxiomInsanity87

4. Kaeyz

Interesting. As it is for this little richard stat measuring contest, that comparison arguably holds merit really, comparing pc/ps4 stats is roughly like comparing stats of an alt which was carefully farmed and trimmed on Koltyr on pc, to stats of a person which played since beginning on actual continents on pc.

As it is for proposition of "buffs" itself, assume they're worth anything, assume they would be implemented. What kind of 'positive' change would they include, and why. I'm asking since mindless throwing around "buff buff since nerfs are at large, buffs will be popular!" could go nasty, assuming it wasn't thought through, as there are no details included as to why...

You see where this is going, question stands.
  5. customer548

Thanks.

I think you take all of this way too seriously. However, the "antisocial" and "unsecure" parts were entertaining.
    But, this conversation is going nowhere.
    I'll sadly never understand why some people feel like elitist useful heroes while others are just "useless" on a simple game. Definitly childish.
    Have fun while being surrounded by medics and teammates.
    ( Thanks for linking my own stats. Totally worth it.)
  6. AxiomInsanity87

Except i have been around for 3 years now give or take a month or two. He asked for stats and he got them, i didn;t start that. I have also played longer than him and yes my stats are inflated from having full game knowledge right off the bat and i have quite a few other pc vets in my outfit. I won't disclose my pc stats as i do not want to fall out with pc mates but i will say it's roughly the same with higher accuracy and slightly less k/d (not that k/d matters too much).

I think the idea would accentuate the classes a bit more, give them more flare. It has nothing to do with anything what that troll is talking about.
  7. AxiomInsanity87

They show that you do indeed hide at bases doing pretty much nothing but whatever floats your boat.

Have fun.
  8. customer548

Oh, so you don't give your PC Main name?? Instead, you tried a little scam with a ps4 char. OK. :D
    I definitly don't care about random stats. I don't care about a contest.
    But it's a bit amusing to see a guy pretending others are "useless, antisocial, unsecure randoms" from a guy who suddenly hide his main name.
    Childish and stupid elitism coming from a real random player with heavy support.
    I'm not even astonished. Anyway....
  9. AxiomInsanity87

You asked for stats, you went there, you got them. I didn't assert anything absolute in anything i said either and again, it was a response to the dribble that you was spouting and i stated nothing about it in absolute terms. I was more than kind to respond to you.

Don't be ******** that you shot yourself in the foot.

Now please be quiet and keep your assumptions to yourself.
  10. customer548

Yeah, you suddenly look like someone who is not as assertive as you were before.
  11. AxiomInsanity87

I don't think you understand fully what i was saying or in what context. I didn't state anything about that rubbish you spouted as if it was fact, hence my choice of words.

I'm going to stick you on /ignore now as you have trolled enough with your dribble.
  12. AxiomInsanity87

There's comical trolling and dumb trolling.

You're the dumb kind customer548

Hows that for assertive lol.
  13. customer548

14. Wind_Walker

Bringing this back on track....

I'm all for buffing/differentiating the classes, but the only issue I see here would be the dual utility slot for Engineer. Not because it necessarily screams OP (which it could be if someone exploits) but because it would cause a problem with Nanite management. I was thinking a while back that the engineer, although useful, has a bit too wide of a kit. A thought came to mind on making them choose between their repair tool or their turret, crating either a devoted repair Engie or a point holder. Thoughts?
  15. zaspacer

Wow, customer548, good call.

And just like that, AxiomInsanity87 showed his hand: another wannabe-elitist player who completely ***** on other players who don't play the game his way... but who still wants those other players in the game to support his gameplay.

SOE should have never forced the high end of this game to be routed through Outfits (even Server Smash doesn't do that). And SOE should have segregated the player base into people who want to play with each other and who want to play the same playstyle. Yes, this would have meant empty servers for Organized Play, but it would have made the game play better for the majority of players.
  16. AxiomInsanity87

No it was a really bad call.

If i was a wannabe elitist i'd have actual requirements for my outfit for k/d, spm etc but we have none. I also do not crap on players for playing however they want and if you actually read customers dribble, he is trying to crap on players who play in outfits so i reacted accordingly.

You have just hyped a load of rubbish and you know nothing about how i play or the efforts i go to to help out new players. C4 and claymores are in my top 5 weapons pal, there is nothing elitist about me lol.
  17. AxiomInsanity87

Any engineer player can just unequip whatever they have equipped in the utility slot if they wanted. They do not have to have something equipped if they want to save nanites.
  18. zaspacer

You're the guy who said:
    * "Randoms who run around randomly with randoms making the game really stupid get buffs too though."
    * "And if anyones going "dumb ways" It's you with your antisocial solo play and assumptions."
    * "A random is a random however you want to dress it."
    * "If you play the game, you can see them in droves. The best of them get kills streaks in zergs and think they're making an impact."
    * "Never heard of that syndrome but it looks a lot like insecurity, which is why people solo, with perhaps a helping of antisocial for whatever reason."

That's all completely ******* on other posters/players and doing it in a wannabe-elitist tone.

And I'm the guy who called you a wannabe-elitist who completely ***** on other players who don't play the game his way... but who still wants those other players in the game to support his gameplay.

You mean "You" don't need them. Or are you talking about the "We" who are the minority of player population that is the dedicated organized hardcore group only player? This game should not waste it's budget chasing the interests of a minority player demographic... especially when it's at the cost of the majority demographic.

As I said before, SOE should have never forced the high end of this game to be routed through Outfits (even Server Smash doesn't do that). All it's done is fragment the Faction population, and fuel a minority of the playerbase to lobby (with the support of Devs) to have the game progressively warped to give them advantages at the cost of the majority of players.

Yes, I know your Server Smash tactics are broken. And that they don't require using most Units/Loadouts in the game. And I also know that your Hardcore Organized Player cabal LOBBY to keep the game stunted in this way so as to chase and keep intact your advantage. What a waste. The game would have been BETTER if you'd instead pushed for the use of budget on things like:
    * balancing that boosts the contribution of all Units and would return the game back to Combined Arms.
    * better New Player experience so the game could attract new players.
    * better VR so the game could help players progress along the skill curve.
    * improved communication tools for non-Squad and non-Outfit.
    * recognition and efforts to motivate players away from population imbalance.

And I know you don't care. Because you (and your cabal) want as much of a power edge as you can, because you want to be able to milk it for results regardless of your actually ability. Because, as I also said, SOE should have segregated the player base into people who want to play with each other and who want to play the same playstyle. And you and I do not want to play the same play style, and you and I should not be forced to play with each other.
  19. Wind_Walker

True. Perhaps it's worth a look, at least in PTS.
  20. AxiomInsanity87

You don't know anything about me though. I do a lot to help new players and what i replied to was a sarcastic comment to which i replied sarcastically. I said we don't need half the vehicles to point out that the whole "do we need it" attitude is moot and means nothing as we could say that about a lot of things.

I agree with what you're saying about what should be done but keep your assumptions about me to yourself. These buffs would favour everyone regardless of how they play and maybe accentuate them a bit.

Do you actually have anything to say or are you just going to whine about that altercation I had and try to spout bs about what kind of player i am?.