Can't login yet again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ducksnack, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Carnage

If blizzard can handle 12 million people logging in Daybread should be able to figure out a few thousand. FFS take your thumbs out of your bum and get it fixed! that or just sell the franchise to Blizzard!
    • Up x 1
  2. sgtjohnbilly

game is becoming so instable for ping or fps.
    with some bugs last week i lost 2000 certs... ( i did a post about it, but still no news to get those back)
    And they want ppl to spend huge amount of cash into the game for weapon they nerf if you are vanu ... really it is free to play and it need to be .
  3. KingOfLuck

You didn't pay a dime to download the game, and nobody is forcing you to purchase daybreak cash. Settle down.

They're working on it now.
  4. westli

guess what i can not do lol (login) lol
  5. stalkish

6. Carnage

Can we Martyr one of the Devs to get the game running again?
  7. UmbrellaOnConnery

Same thing here, guess I'll do something useful.
  8. sgtjohnbilly

i play since the beginning and i know when the **** go down or not.
    now just try to think by yourself and let ppl raging when its justify thx
  9. stalkish

10. Vanapapi

After launch pad black screens, disorderly messages within launchpad, error messages, unresponsiveness...

I finally got in to the game!
    I guess the launchpad is very sick - lags (slow) like a snail.
  11. matt90

Can't log in...wrong password...
  12. Xipoid1

Why do I get an error when I trt to log in ?
  13. Carnage

He is commenting on the fact that they charge so much for the game and then we get low quality servers that go down or break every day. Contrary to popular belief someone has to sub and buy **** for them to stay in business so us that do HAVE THE RIGHT to be pissed that they cant handle such a low workload. I mean **** login issues have sprung up every day this weekend and multiple times last week
    • Up x 1
  14. [K29C] Gwennec

Eeerm, no?

Big difference: WOW games require subscription, Planetside 2 is free unless you choose to support the game. Most members are free members.
    Also Blizzard would turn it into a horrible child friendly abomination and make everything pay extra to win + pay the big subscription.
    Finally, even blizzard have server issues...

If people check the twitter and other places. The issue doesn't appear to actually be with Daybreak themselves, rather with cabling near the data center they're connected too. Many different games being hosted from the same region by other companies have gone down for the same reason.

I suggest people follow these simple steps:
    1. Stop raging and relax
    2. Play or do something else while you are waiting
    3. Stop blaming Daybreak for something that is out of their control
    4. Try again later
    Simples!
    • Up x 1
  15. Xipoid1

What's twitter?
  16. Carnage

Nope, I saw that post and its hogwash. It isn't confirmed by daybreak and was just a post by someone not daybreak. They haven't made an official statement onto why its happening but it definitely IS on their end as i can ping and send packets to their login servers and game servers
  17. [K29C] Gwennec

Then explain why other games hosted from the same region have gone down? That wasn't from the twitter post.
  18. BlackRainGERBriggs

why should someone DDos SOE in the actual Situation? isn't the good time for this fun over 2 jears ago? lol is there no bigger thread on your Radar, #LizardSquadSucksAss
  19. Masonisbetterthanyou

I love all the people who know absolutely nothing about servers and how they work who think that Daybreak is just doing this to spite them or something. Sometimes fixing stuff takes time, quit being such a child.
    • Up x 4
  20. Ruumisarkku

Even though Daybreak isn't doing this for ***** and giggles, I can't imagine how they managed to **** up the launcher. I mean, it's not the servers at this point, because the launcher does wacky stuff when restarted again and again. It would just show the same error message if it was only the servers.
    • Up x 1
  21. KingOfLuck

Charge so much? For what? Sub? If $15 a month is "so much" money for you, you might want to take another look at your budget.

Just so you know, I've played PS2 since beta, I still sub, and I have put lots of time & money into the game as well. It's still a free to play game that I decided out of my own free will to put money into, so the only person I can be upset with is myself.

I don't think acting like a 2 year old and raging/swearing at people in a forum is going to get the issue resolved any faster, that is all. I suppose some people just need an emotional outlet.
    • Up x 2