Can't login yet again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ducksnack, Nov 2, 2015.

1. KingOfLuck

Bam, just logged into the game.

See, a little bit of patience and it'll allllll wooorkkk oooouuuttt...
    • Up x 1
  2. sgtjohnbilly

i think you just dont get the point ...
  3. KingOfLuck

Sure I do, rage on my friend.
  4. borgqueenx

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

cant login for already 2 hours straight.
  5. andy_m

I logged in and played for an hour on one char

logged out to play another and can't get back in

seems to be "WIP"
  6. MonnyMoony

I have been trying to log in for most of the afternoon/evening (4-5 hours and counting). Just tried again now and still no joy. The launcher has logged me out requiring my username and password (second time it has done that this week) - but every time I try to login - I get the "an error has occurred" message.

I'm on Cobalt.
  7. freakyfred

Same problem here guys. Launch pad requires a username and password. If it does let me past that it loads the game to 94% then switches over to this:
    Game Error G29

Malfunction:

We've encountered a problem. Please try again later.

Any thoughts? On the Connery Server by the way.
  8. TheJuggernaut

9. andy_m

I've just kept trying to log in, again and again, and eventually I get in. I've just had another good short session on Cobalt and there was plenty going on for a Monday night...
  10. Nowyourdead22

Same problem with the login a week ago and i then had to uninstall, then reinstall the game before it let me play. Now it happens again today? Daybreak, Please fix. (see how i'm doing without rage?)
  11. consolationprize

Yeah it blocked me for about 15 minutes then it eventually worked
  12. freakyfred

Well I finally got in. worked fine.
  13. Nowyourdead22

Any tips on how you guys got in?
  14. Nowyourdead22

well it finally worked just do what it says and try to get on in an hour or so.:cool:
  15. Carnage

Here we are the next day and still having the same issues! They need to fix this crap
  16. Carnage

Ok so I just figured something out. When you do get into your account with the patcher, That paticular instance of the patcher seems capable of logging into any account you want. For example I just logged in and out of 5 of my accounts on an instance of the patcher I was just able to log into. Yet I launched a second instance of the patcher and it is unable to log onto any of the accounts. So it has something to do with the way the patcher is initialized. Once its able to login I can launch Planetside and quickly change accounts on the patcher so it doesnt close and am able to then close the game that was just launched and re-launch it with the same patcher. Meaning this has everything to do with the initial connection of the patcher. Hope this helps
  17. TechApache

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

once again seriously this is starting to be really really anoying, fix it been trying to log in for over an hour and some of us dont have all the free time in the world.
  18. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

lawl, (no way is this the reason)