TR or VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LightNeZz, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Ballto21

yeah what else do you need?

also better ohk knife
  2. Plastikfrosch

ever heard of the cyclone or the blitz??? NC has simply the best ES smgs in the game (even if i prefer the armistice due to sound and look). also NC has the strongest carbines in this game (gd7f and bandit)

And the NC anchor and TR msw-r outperform the vanu lmgs

thats the case for all vehicles and weapons in this game
  3. Goretzu

Well that would entirely depend on who you think I am today, I guess...... however I have no capability to pre-judge whether you currently believe I am Hannibal Lector, Professor Moriarty, Darth Vader or indeed the Toothfairy! :confused: o_O :D
  4. KirthGersen

Well at first I suggest playing VS if you're a tank possessed guy cuz Magi allows you to play way more creative than other tanks do.
    Maybe Scythe is worth too if you're a dedicated pilot (I'm not but it's really easier to use).
    Other "OP" things such as LMGs or Lancer/Vortex are not THAT great IMO to chose it over ScatMAX/Ravens/Anchor or Pounders/Jaguar/MSW-R.
  5. LightNeZz

I think i'm going to join TR.
  6. Ballto21

Youll need this for future reference.

• Up x 1
  7. Devilllike

TR
  8. Devilllike

the beamer is very good lol
  9. LightNeZz

I know.
  10. Metal Insomniac

Choose whatever faction appeals to you the most. I played NC on the original Planetside, and choosing them again was a no-brainer for me. I wouldn't stress too much about who has what weapons. If you're happy with your faction choice, you'll simply adapt to that weapon style. Focus on the traits of each faction, not which one looks easier to play or more "overpowered." Don't be that guy.
  11. Obscura

Thats just adorable , youtube videos and snappy sarcasm instead of an answer. :p

99% of actual players would have no issue answering what faction they play and would most likely link their profile if asked that. But dodge, deflect, and backpeddal away from my question every time I ask it, all it does is help reinforce the suspicion of you being a nothing troll ;)
  12. LightNeZz

Which faction has the best carbine?
  13. Goretzu

The issue is (and you are now demonstrating this perfectly - if you want to write a psychology paper on it, by all means do so!) is that if your argument stands up it, then it stands up (and if it doesn't it doesn't) - anything else is simply playing into the hands of those who want go for personal attacks rather than reasoned debate (usually because their argument has been found to be wanting).

Also if you want people to be cooperative with your wishes it is usually best not to call them "idiots" and "sociopaths" first! You'll find that advice helpful in all ways in life. :)
  14. Obscura

Still waiting for that answer lmao, reasoned debate does not cloak itself behind anonymity. your attempts to misdirect attention to the fact that you're avoiding the simplest of questions just proves my point buddy :confused:
  15. LightNeZz

16. Goretzu

Except I'm not avoiding it, as I've already explained, I'm simply (quite sensibly) refusing to engage with a pointless and obvious attempt by you to create some sort of ad hominem attack. :)

If you wish to construct an arguement about how I'm incorrectly informed about:

1) VS wining 42% of Alerts
    or
    2) Carbine balance being fairly good

Then I'll happily show you why you're incorrect.

In more general terms here's thought experiment for you; there's someone that has control of the access to ice cream, you say to them: "I dispise everything about you and all that you stand for and your father smells of elderberries........... may I have some ice cream?", have you just increased or decreased your chance of getting some ice cream? :D

If you are just interested throwing insults about, again, I'll just leave you to it, but I'm afriad it still won't get you want you want. :)
  17. Kulso

I used to main VS, but after my outfit gave me the finger and kicked me to the curb I joined the TR. Never looking back.
  18. Goretzu

There is no correct answer to be honest, all faction have good carbines, TR Carbine perhaps perform a bit better (to their competitors) likely due to the mag size difference, but TR, VS or NC it's unlikely to make much if any difference to your performance.

I'd choose the faction you like the feel of if I were you, or just play all 3 and see what you like the best because everyone can.
  19. Obscura

Right, again, misdirect and muddy the waters to keep attention away from the simple fact that you are a nonexistent player in this game, just a phantom troll account waiting and baiting for your own twisted amusement :confused:

maybe if you bold and underline every word for effect, it might give your posts the appearance of having substance at least .

and now run away.
    [IMG]
  20. PostalDude

If you prefer being a pretentious human bean. Pick VS

If you are a decent human being with morals and a like of fun: Pick TR