Returning player looking for an outfit (TR)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Spybuster, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Spybuster

So I've been gone for a long while. Perhaps a year or so.. but now i'm back and eager to get into this game. I remember being on a server called Mattherson or something along those lines, and being in an outfit back then. Well it looks like the server merged, and that's fine. The old outfit I was in is long gone, and now i'm looking for a new one. Now i'm not big on teamspeak, but if its required then fine. In game voice comms work for me though.

Generally I focus on Medic/Engie related tasks as of now since my hyper-active shoot shoot skillz aren't what they used to be. I'm more into smaller outfits, somewhere between perhaps the 20-80 people range, but i'm willing to give a larger group a shot as well.

In-game name: TheGentlemann
  2. gamespyer0350

Just TR?

No good small/mid sized outfits, unless u wanna talk to SUIT for super small stuff. 1TR is the best outfit on TR, with 382 and HNYB bringing up the rear all are large outfits though.
  3. cgudemon26

4. EagleEyeFoley

Kappa
  5. gamespyer0350

Well, that does things. I mean IRON is great but if i need the crown defended i would call 1TR in a heartbeat <3