Why make Hossin so ****?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gremmel, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Udnknome

My only problem with Hossin is my eyes start to hurt from trying to squint through the fog...... I hear there is a way to turn this off, but I personally think this is cheating... maybe just tone it down a bit.

Other than that... Like someone else said, there's tons of hidden passages to sneak around and catch the enemy by surprise. Completely different from the other continents which is a breath of fresh air once in a while.
    • Up x 1
  2. FieldMarshall

Why would anyone who doesent like lots of people in the same fight want to play planetside.
    Thats the whole concept and gimmick of the game...
    It would be like playing Starcraft but not liking RTS games.
    • Up x 1
  3. Vaphell

False dichotomy. It's a matter of pop density. 100v100 stretching from horizon to horizon is different than mentally deficient 100v100 in Broken Arch Road or Abandoned NS Offices on an area smaller than a football field. I didn't subsribe to participate in smurf village farmfests where people are densely packed wall to wall and 20 tanks can get full surround to spam the everliving **** out of the place.
    No **** nade spam is perceived to be a problem - there are 20 people in every room, 5 behind every crate and rock. Why wouldn't you toss nades for these sweet multikills?
    • Up x 1
  4. stalkish

Just curious, what do you mean by this im not quite sure?
  5. Vaphell

"you need to be mentally deficient to enjoy 100v100 at the Broken Arch road or Abandoned NS offices" or "100v100 at the Broken Arch Road/Abandoned NS Offices cause brain damage"

more often than not the so called "massive scale warfare" is not "epic" nor fulfilling, but utterly ******* r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d with near 0 tactical depth because there are PEOPLE EVERYWHERE and it's all a huge cluster****, see place X, Y, Z that make no sense once you go above 12-12, much less when you reach 100v100.
    • Up x 1
  6. DirArtillerySupport

I still can't get past taking off my great grandpa glasses. “Back in my day” it was 10 continents, 3 islands and 3 caves...and we liked it.
  7. Hammerlock

simple way to end a stalemate ? cut of the lattice and the enemy cant spawn anymore
    • Up x 1
  8. LaserPewPew

9. LaserPewPew

Kind of like Dagobah..
    • Up x 1