Looking for an Outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Scottster, May 28, 2015.

1. Scottster

I just got this game yesterday, and I feel like I have a good grasp on how to play. You know... use your abilities. Teamwork to capture a base with a good choice of spawn location. So far I'm liking the Heavy Assault class, so I'm looking for an outfit that is very large. Doesn't expect me to get on every night, but I can show up at any time and have a group of people to team with. I'm in the VS, and I love running for the objectives. Couldn't care less about my K/D (as long as its not TERRIBLY bad). I really enjoy the game, and look forward to having an outfit. This is the first time Ive ever had a computer that can handle this game. My GTX 980 just crushes this game lol.
    I can get 70 FPS in gigantic battles, so you guys dont need to worry about lag/tech issues.

Let me know if you think Im a good fit. Or to much of a noob. :D
  2. oberchingus

3. Ld436

Hello, I'm LD from D3RP Company. We are an 18+ VS outfit that has been in existence since launch. We run about 2-4 squads on our operation nights which we find to be a comfortable size. We have enough numbers that we can influence fights but small enough that we don't zerg and ruin battles. We have absolutely no time requirement for our members so you can just hop on and play whenever, but we do offer organized operations at 8 pm EST on various days. We have three divisions infantry, air, and mechanized each of which hold separate operations and a combined arms operation every week. The divisions also offer training sessions for our players in various techniques.

We use Teamspeak to communicate and members are free to jump in and play one of the various games that we have channels for at any time. Currently, popular games are Minecraft, Warframe, Arma, ESO, and more! We don't care about KD and often do stupid things after our more serious operations that ruin them. For example, charging the enemy as a platoon of medics only using your knife. If you're interested in learning more check out our website!

Monday Organized Operations "Infantry Night" at 8pm EST
    Tuesday Organized Operations "Aviation Night" at 8pm EST
    Wednesday Casual Operations "Mechanized Night" at 8pm EST
    Saturday Organized Operations "Combined Arms" at 8pm EST
    • Up x 2
  4. Scottster

Alrighty, I submitted an application. :D thank you for the response.
    • Up x 1
  5. Ld436

Of course dude! I'm glad I could help, a good outfit makes all the difference in this game! Your application should be approved shortly and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
    • Up x 1
  6. oberchingus

woot I made a great suggestion!
    • Up x 2
  7. cgudemon26

• Up x 1