[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Saifoda

Great group to play with, Saturday is big Ops day every Saturday at noon apply on the forums www.666thDevilDogs.com
  2. ninzor

simply the best
  3. Problem Officer

Mature, no hassle, OP fix those images.
    • Up x 1
  4. kenchmeister96

Ive been a member in the devildogs for 2 years now and I can recommend it in all possible ways!
  5. Lordkraai

What can I say?, apart from, 666th Devil Dogs, the reason I keep coming back to Planetside.
    Great fun to be around.
  6. AColdDayInHell

Be it running in Hammer through the week, to leading squads during operations. 666th Devil Dogs get the job done. Every member gets a feeling of being part of the team and turning territory blue. Comms are effective, the divisions are effective, and everyone from the member level up to the Executive level are friendly and willing to help each other out. We also have a lot of drunk shenanigans such as Air Armada, RRT Sorcery, Hammered squad, Where's CARL, and others. Plus if you want to start something new up you can!

What are you waiting for? Join us today!!!
  7. SgtBarn

Join up. Sat Ops is a blast. Live Free in the NC
  8. Saifoda

whether you wanna be in a big tank column or fly in a well organized air wing or sniping or foot sloggin infantry or whatever come join 666th at 666thDevilDogs.com
  9. KomradeKommissar

Great group to play with. Saturday Raid Day is particularly a fun experience. I would encourage anyone new to the game or looking for a casual place to make friends and play to join up!
  10. DIEBABYDIE123

Hey guys can I join?
  11. Saifoda

Absolutely! The forums are being reworked, but head over to www.666thDevilDogs.com and submit an application. We are always recruiting.
  12. KomradeKommissar

The door to the Devil Dogs is always open to players 18+ and with a microphone. We accept all skill levels and have a division for everyone, including; air, armor, infiltrators, and of course standard infantry players. The 666 is great for anyone who's looking for a consistent, fun group to play with. Been here for two years now!
  13. Zombie40

14. Zombie40

Looking for an active group. I'm more of a ground pounding spearhead and site breacher. The bigger the battle the better. Hit me up.
  15. Grathalas

check out the devildgos latest recruitment video:
  16. nadir

Except squad leaders like SgtSlaughter who spam squad invites incessantly even when you tell him no 10 damn times. Things haven't changed in 10 years.
  17. Navron

Only our Anvil division squad leaders do that (they're the public platoon people). It's not uncommon but I'll pass it along to the Anvil peeps to be more wary of how many times they try to invite a single person.
  18. marshkie

19. ArkhonPC

20. Navron