[Suggestion] More Ranks Available for Outfits

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by drfrozenfire, May 12, 2013.

1. Govedo13

Try that with 1000+ members. It could be second job. The outfits need divisions inside. So you could have your specialized units like Air, Tank, Infantry spec ops, Leaders, Recruits, Trainers etc etc.
    If there were Outfit based directives and meaningful Outfit progression then we would not have all of the good players sitting in Platoon sized outfits.
  2. Lord_Avatar

We have all that and we function as a gaming community branching out to numerous titles other than Planetside 2. Forums + proper Teamspeak management + Steam group is all it took.

As I said - I have nothing against this idea; just wondering whether it's necessary.
  3. Govedo13

If it is proper made it would bring the game to new state. Imagine you have 50-70 outfitmates on-line with proper coordination and proper Platoon leading features. The game would have totally different depth. The game now have zergits and small coordinated platoon sized outfits, almost nothing is in between.
  4. FieldMarshall

I think in PS1, you could remove/create new ranks. Dont know if there was a limit to how many you could have or anything, but yea.
    We had that. Over 10 years ago.
  5. DrBash00

Yep, i also think Outfits needs some Love in general....
    So well coordinatet outfits get benefits, while pure zergfits.... get.... zerging....
  6. Badphantom

This really needs to happen.. Soooooooon
  7. Odiogn

• Up x 1
  8. DrBash00

Idk. why every XY is op threat gets pushed so much... while actual usefull suggestions drown instantly, it is amazing....
  9. 4wry

Agreed. Plus it would help to display these as rank insignia in game. That way one can judge to what degree any player represent the associated outfit.
    • Up x 1
  10. DrBash00

Absolutely true, because not every Trail should harass people in the name of an outfit and it is good to know if some crazy guy is a low rank, or maby even a leader/offizer of an outfit...
  11. Tylerso12

More than half of the outfits in this game just zerg
  12. Alan Kalane

This is brilliant
    We need more ranks indeed.
    Also how about giving some bonus stuff to higher ranks, like some nice XP bonus when playing in a squad?

EDIT: The outfit leader should be able to create new ranks like "SpecOps", "Pilot", "MyGirlfriend" or anything that crosses their mind