PlanetSide 2 Coming to PS4 #MakeWarStories

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadeyejedi

Matt Higby's Twitter feed. It's on the main forum page. It doesn't get updated regularly. You actually have to click on his Twitter link.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/mhigby?t...Findex.php&related=null&tw_p=embeddedtimeline

BTW, I did say no codes until LATE this week. Codes won't go out until the first beta patch goes live.
  2. Carlos1879

Ok cheers, strange one though I checked his twitter feed and nothing showed guess my chrome has gone all to pot again.
  3. OldGamer71

4. Deadeyejedi

Good news =] glad to know the devs are communicating properly /S
    So who is in charge of releasing keys Matt or Clint? Who should we be following for information regarding beta progress and key distribution? It seems like Matts Twitter is just filled with a bunch of banter.
  5. OldGamer71

No harm in following both. ;)
  6. Deadeyejedi

10K keys going out tomorrow.
  7. xWarDawg

Confirmed?
  8. Deadeyejedi

9. Strummer

I'd ask this in the PS4 beta section, but it says I can't post there...

Is it true that entering your email more than once resets you to the back of the line every time you do it? I've heard people swear it's true and swear it's not. Just wondering… while I check my email every hour as though I'm waiting for someone to send me oxygen.
  10. PhraseUniverse

No. SOE posted it on their Twitter a few days ago.

https://twitter.com/SonyOnline/status/558701683685863425
  11. Hdarim

I won't lie, I truly hope I'm one of those lucky individuals that manages to receive one of those 10k keys that are going to be sent out. God forbid this waiting is slowly killing me on the inside. I got hooked when I tried it on PC, but my poor system could barely handle it back in the day.
  12. Abulia

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. No point in stressing out over beta keys...they'll come when they come. I've been in enough beta tests to not sweat it anymore.
  13. Mech777

Yeah I figure if i'm not in the key list today (considering i signed up within the hour signups were announced) I'll know I'm not getting in.
  14. OldGamer71

Same her Mech, first day first hour and no key. I feel the same way, if I don't get one in this big batch something went wrong and I will probably not see the game until open beta.
  15. Strummer

Thank you sir! That's good news. I re-entered once because someone implied it was a good idea, then someone else said it wasn't so my blood ran cold. I have no adequate explanation for why I agreed that it might be a good idea to re-register, so let us not speak of it again. : )
  16. Strummer

I don't normally sweat it, though I generally enjoy participating in betas. I've just been looking forward to playing this for a long time and my computer won't run it. It's fun to watch people streaming from their PS4s but I want in.
  17. OldGamer71

18. Wander_8

I really hope I get one of the codes released today. Some of my friends are already on and won't stop talking about it. I'm tired of watching streams I want to get in the action! GL everyone.
  19. Soldiersaint

May the god of beta keys bless us all XD.
  20. Abulia

You may be in luck. SOE is looking into a partner program where an existing beta tester can gift you a key. I suspect the nerd outrage over that to be huge, especially when people start SELLING them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.