Constant Shield Glow

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by msueirro, Dec 29, 2014.

1. msueirro

For the last few days at least my character seems to be constantly shining in the same manner as a character shines for a moment when your personal shield regenerates, but for me it is going on constantly. I must shine like a damn beacon. I gotta be drawing the attention of every sniper for klicks around. What's going on and how do I fix it?
    • Up x 1
  2. msueirro

An update here. The glow seems to be only when I'm playing heavy assault, which is my normal class. If I play medic I don't glow. Swell.
  3. Halkesh

It appends generally when you die while in the medic shield beacon AoE, every class with shield (aka all except MAX) can have this "constant shield glowing" bug.
  4. faemis

at first when i had this bug, i thought i was invincible, and untouchable. so i went into rambo mode...was not my best moment.
  5. TwwIX

Yeah, i noticed it on the Heavy too. So far, anyway. Changing classes seems to fix it.
  6. Flipwin

I had this whilst on heavy, had just died and re-spawned at the warp gate. First and only time I have seen it.
  7. TKBoom

I've had it on a few classes. It does seem to be related to dying while in a medic's shield regen area. Only fix I've found is switching classes. Had this issue for a few days now.
  8. sixoo

the bug is already tracked by soe, maybe a fix will be ready with the next patch (when it will be).
    • Up x 1
  9. Zica96

Yeah me too!! And appearently everyone can see me and can easily give away my position, it's so damn FRUSTRATING!
    • Up x 1
  10. Jackplays17

It happens when you die in the medics shield rechage zone, and you get revived. To fix, Die and respawn w/out getting revived, or redeploying.