You Create. We Share. Everyone Wins. Introducing the NEW Player Direct!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 19, 2014.

1. I play by many names

I have 2 terribad sniping videos.

2 videos I made during closed beta.

2. Clayr

3. Superhygh

A little video i made. Hope you guys like this!
    • Up x 1
  4. Sierra331

Killing Scourge is no Accomplishment, I'm already at 8:1 going *** for tat against him. I love it when he's streaming and I get kill him and then PM troll him so his streamers can read.
  5. Abraham with Cheese

Funny, I tried to make a video the other day, but for some reason, it said "Error 503, no videos allowed at this time" or something like that.
  6. TheKhopesh

I was trying to draw attention to how Scourge never goes to places as foolishly dangerous as the enemy's safe room, yet for some reason he did here, and I was applauding his making my job so easy. ;)
  7. Halo572

[quote="Superhygh, post: 3023999, member: 190803"A little video i made. Hope you guys like this![/quote]

Well it certainly raises the question why if anyone was to bother playing they would do so with a gun with less than 100 rounds in it.

Why are there guns with 35 rounds or less in this title? Now that is a question I asked myself many a time while using one during the unenlightened days when I used to play.

Planetside 2 - don't aim and hold LMB until it goes click.
  8. Zaska

i got this problem that my PS2 starter doesn't start, when i press and hold left click in that black screen, the blue thingy says: ERROR: CONNECTION RESET

Any information 'bout this?

i have tried to download new starter but it just does not wanna help me... :p
  9. Superhygh

Well it certainly raises the question why if anyone was to bother playing they would do so with a gun with less than 100 rounds in it.

Why are there guns with 35 rounds or less in this title? Now that is a question I asked myself many a time while using one during the unenlightened days when I used to play.

Planetside 2 - don't aim and hold LMB until it goes click.[/quote]

i've never noticed that. lol. i always assumed that all guns had 50 to start with. pew pew.
  10. Superhygh

Another one. although this one is pretty old. sorta.
    • Up x 1
  11. eldarfalcongravtank

12. sogorlaB

What about fixing the game and fixing FPS problem? on i5 3570k 4.7Ghz and i7 4790k still below 30fps on lowest possible settings.
  13. Maxence822

How does that happen? On my 3rd gen i5 1.6 ghz with intel hd integrated graphics I get 35-40 fps... Your computer has a problem man, or you got ripped off on the cpu...
  14. Superhygh

yet another one!

15. soulessredhead

• Up x 1
  16. sjtw_w_stot

Just playing around at work, initially I just wanted to mimic the Infiltrator Invisibility effect, then I just kept going. Now, several new projects just fell in my lap that need to be done before Christmas so no time to keep playing with this.
  17. BobSanders123

Thanks for the cancer.
  18. ArcKnight

• Up x 1
  19. sogorlaB

Nope

R9 270X, 16GB RAM, Phenom II 965 4x3,4GHz - 20fps

Same pc 8 months ago but with HD 4870 X graphic 40-50fps

On i7 4790k , GTX 970 below 30 FPS

it doesnt matter what graphics settings you will have its affect only maximum FPS.

AMD CPU + AMD GPU = low fps
    AMD CPU + nVIdia GPU = low fps
    Intel CPU + nVidia GPU= low fps
    Intel CPU + AMD GPU = low fps
  20. Canaris

He took your Harasser and crashed it into a big tree, he had his fun and that's all that matters ;)
    • Up x 1