You Create. We Share. Everyone Wins. Introducing the NEW Player Direct!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Superhygh

A whole day in planetside

2. DEVASTRATOR

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. haldolium

• Up x 1
  4. Bl00DMiller

[IMG]

FRC air squad in Auraxis Patrol, Miller october 2014, just finished home english subs and submited to ps2 feed, enjoy ;)

5. Ben1248

You're just doing something wrong. I have a similar setup i7 4790 and 16 gb of ram but with a 780 and not 970. I get 60 fps on average big and little fights. Over 100 on smaller skirmishes, 50 or so at 96+ vs 96+. Settings all maxed except particle effects because it was just so flashy I could barely see with all the effects so it's just high. Try not lowest settings, you're essentially telling ps2 to not use your graphics card. I remember a dev saying this shortly after release. "People put settings so low for higher fps but don't realize what they are turning off. They can actually increase performance by raising them." BS? Maybe. But I got 20-30 frames on my few year old laptop with a 620m graphics card before buying a desktop.

Did you buy your pc off craigslist by chance? Cause your settings and graphics card profiles are either completely screwed up or you don't have what you think you do.
  6. Superhygh

Planetside 2 - Pretty handsome Awkward

7. sogorlaB

learn to read

as IT guy i looks like a dumb idiot for you?
  8. Bahur91

call a priest !!!!
    • Up x 1
  9. Mythologicus

PLANET-LIFE: FULL-PLANET EXERCISES
    [IMG]
  10. vlasov18

[IMG]
    (PS2 Facebook page) LEL
  11. Superhygh

it's been a while from planetside.