The skyguard problem

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by day ofm one, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Ronin Oni

You could consolidate your specs MUCH better though, and some **** is irrelevant... like your HDD.

See my sig for example of specs in sig done right.

PS: Can I get a copy of your Windows 2? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a download :rolleyes:
  2. Ronin Oni

I'd LOVE to be able to change loadouts.

I think they should add it TBQH. MAXes can do it and it's the primary reason I think Bursters are the most common form of AA, they can change to AI or AV when they successfully chase off the air and not lose resources.
  3. Get2dachoppa

My experience is sometimes a bit different...

*base gets rekt by air*

*goes one station away to pull a skyguard*

*arrives, tickle a few ESFs and Liberators that escape*

*get rekt by air anyway when they repair and return hunting for me*

:oops:
  4. Arsonix

Just put your computer specs in your personal bio if you want to go all out. Then put "computer specs in personal profile" in your sig. Will save people a lot of scrolling down.
  5. Whiteagle

I KNOW, right?

It's not the players, it the projectile velocity.
    if you try to lead something more than 100 meters out, you often end up needing to lead by at least 4 to as many as 7 Aircraft lengths, and that's BEFORE they start Evasive Maneuvers.
    Exactly, I'm guessing only a 7th of your shots are actually hitting, because those are the ones that err so far to one side they end up actually connecting once they finally make it to the actual distance the Aircraft is at.
  6. Siilk

I assume that is an intentional drawback that stops skyguards form being effective at long range without introducing a hard limit to it's projectile travel distance. It's rather annoying but I think without that aircrafts would've been kinda boned and skyguard nerf whine would've started al over again.
  7. day ofm one

Friendly tanks?

Lol, which ones?

Cobalt TR seems to hate tanks...
  8. day ofm one

SURE!

Just copy and paste this:

TotallyNotAVirusOrTrojanProgramIDareYouClickThisThereIsNoRiskInItWhyWouldITryToPhishYourAccountAndStealallYourMoney.lies
    • Up x 1
  9. Ronin Oni

Love the consolidated sig btw.

Still bigger than this last post :p But at least it's reasonable now :D
  10. Rift23

Pretty much why I use a MAX over a lightning, because MAXes can use terminals to refit. "Okay, NC's doing reaver spam." *Pulls dual bursters with extended mags* "Reavers are down, now they've all gone armor" *grabs AV arms* "Oh goody, a gal drop."*Grabs AI* "And now it looks like there's another reaver spam" *grabs bursters again." And of course, if the MAX dies, it can be rezzed.

Skyguard lightning: "Well, gee, I can drive around behind this zerg without needing a ride."
  11. Yuukikun

It's important to know that the person making a ''this outfit is a bunch of hackers'' isn't playing on a rig that runs the game at 10 fps.
  12. FieldMarshall

Make it so that you can change your vehicle loadout at the resupply tower like in PS1.
    Suddenly, the skyguard is alot more versatile and has more of a reason to be pulled over MBTs, and alot of problems are fixed.

I also prefer the MBT too. However:
    *10 minute drive from the WG*
    *8 minutes later*
    *A wild ESF appears!*
    *1 minute later*
    *Redeploy screen*
  13. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

The skyguard problem, is u only pull one. Make a AA squad !! load up 3 skyguards and a ammo sundie , and stay behind your tanks, and melt them from the sky !! Dont try to be Rambo in your skyguard by yourself, you will be upset !!This game is all about numbers. 2 is better than 1 and so on. And dont be A>D>D . Being paitent is crucial, just cause they are not there, doesnt mean that they are not coming. Make sure to be a engineer so u can repair yourself !!