Weapon Model Revamp, More Diverse weapons for all factions !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VanuBangura, May 27, 2014.

1. Jackplays17

Um, Please explain how he would be using a thesaurus? Those are rather basic words, for a 5th grader even.
    • Up x 1
  2. TheBlindFreak

Wow, people are still replying to this? And not even bothering to read the whole thread. Dude, check the date of the thread. People need to stop necroing this thread.

Mods, I summon thee to lock this thread. *starts drawing a pentagram on the ground*
  3. Jackplays17

YOU WILL NEVER WIN! I WILL NECRO ALL THE THREADS!
  4. VanuBangura

New models means more player immersion in a first person shooter

This is a serious issue, this game is becoming very stale each update.... and any life we can add to the game in our ideas that will also help SOE is much needed
  5. VanuBangura

or even better game needs ability to trade in weapons (bought with certs) back to depot for 1/5 of the cert cost.

Will allowing us to keep our stats with that weapon and any progress we made on it
  6. BobSanders123

Weapon Model Revamp, Weapon Animation Revamp, TR Sidearm look revamp, VS Pistol revamp, NC heavy rail machine gun maxes revamp, the list goes on and on.
  7. Rentago

All i want are the spikes or horns that the VS submachine gun has removed.

Those look stupid, the effort they took to model something so stupid onto a gun which were just black curved cones jutting out of the sides of it look stupid, I don't think aliens go and say, "hey lets put horns on our guns to help improve their aerodynamics!" they wouldn't be put on even if it were only for cosmetics, for the love of god delete these horrible designs.
  8. VanuBangura

same VALID POINTS
  9. Zorro

Lore-wise, perhaps they help it function?
  10. VanuBangura

I WANNA TRADE IN WEAPONS FOR CERTS
  11. TheBloodEagle

What the hell? Did you flunk out of elementary school? There wasn't anything remotely difficult to comprehend in the OP.
    • Up x 2
  12. TheBlindFreak

Replying to first comment on a 5 month old thread without bothering to read the rest of the thread.

Maybe if you replied or read any of my following comments, I'd give two sh:eek:ts. I did elaborate on what I meant.
  13. VanuBangura

sad to see this wasn't implemented in latest update.

SOE will not be reieving anymore money for weapons from my outfit anytime soon
  14. VanuBangura

15. FieldMarshall

16. VanuBangura

Need feature to trade in weapons back to depot for 1/5 certs
  17. VanuBangura

IF MAJOR CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS DO NOT HAPPEN TO THIS GAME BY THE TIME IT COMES TO PS4

PC GAMERS WILL DROP, me included
  18. VanuBangura

19. VanuBangura

Revamp the LA1 Anchor model first before anything else
  20. VanuBangura