Official Emerald TR/NC Alert Truce Documentation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EGuardian1, Oct 17, 2014.

1. doombro

Please no. This will just make the VS try even harder. That's the opposite of what needs to happen.
  2. xDesideratus

I third, GOKU is nothing but a garbage-tier zergfit that drops three platoon on a base and brags about it to the 6 defenders.
    • Up x 1
  3. EGuardian1

Admittedly I did see FRZA lead a charge against an NC 96+ with literally almost four times that many people. (Heyoka Tech plant IIRC) Like... NC had 96+ defenders, and TR had 70% population in the hex.

I know it's not always like that, but we all know that it's the 'negative' that leaves an impression.
  4. MagnumOpus

If you knew how many people are actually playing at any time in GOKU/FRZA you might actually die.
  5. xDesideratus

I don't wanna spoil it completely, but during primetime we have literally tens of players.
  6. Paragon Exile

How can that be when everyone knows all GOKU does is drop five platoons on ghostcaps? YOUR NUMBERS ARE WRONG SIR.
  7. MagnumOpus

All dropping PPA Magriders from Galaxies right?

Haha just kidding we never use Galaxies REDEPLOYSIDE 4 LYFE
  8. EGuardian1

LOL. I actually know that. Khiafin built an API for us to see how many are on at any one time for whatever outfit we'd like. I think it's less you and more the gaggle of fan girls who follow you.
  9. Hajj Podge

I like this idea but there is nothing in this treaty that covers foot fetishes so please come back when you have a complete agreement.
    • Up x 3
  10. WurbleFlurble

Well this truce has the full support of Flawful Company
  11. munglay

Oh no people are reinforcing this fight we were zerging, but they didn't do it in a manner that appeals to my arbitrary e-bushido samurai honor! BAN ALL VS FOR DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!
  12. Ceiu

Where, exactly, did I call for a ban or even specify a faction? Pretty sure I went out of my way to do the opposite.

But you're using your imagination and that's totally cool. You just keep being yourself, mate.
  13. Hatesphere

every faction plays the redeploy, you just hate it when one faction is better at it...
  14. Ceiu

What in the actual ****...?

I don't like it when anyone does it and I go out of my way to avoid being on either side. Here's a line from my previous post.

See that? That's me calling redeploy-as-a-tactic mindless (translation: I don't find it fun).

You want to do it? Great! Have fun increasing your stats while you sit around abusing instant-hyper-localized population advantages. But I don't have to like it, subject myself to it, nor partake in it. Get that part through your head.

Slightly OT:
    How do you actually function in life? You're seriously quoting my post where I explicitly state that I didn't specify a faction or call for a ban, then accuse me of hating one faction? Your reading comprehension is ******* god awful.
    • Up x 1
  15. Leal

GOKU IS quite Sugoi, how can the fangirls not show up?

Somebody has to put their foot down on this VS redeploy issue.
  16. Sulsa

Love it.
    Love this idea.
    Love this thread.
    Love this game.

Multiple LOLs :D
  17. MagnumOpus

I'm pretty sure the devs intended for me to enjoy winning. Mission accomplished guys I'm having a GREAT TIME
  18. xDesideratus

Do you think people should be forced to pull vehicles at the warpgate and ***ing drive cross-country to find a fight? I'm sorry you hate large and accessable fights in this, a first-person shooting game. Redeploying, or a mechanic like it, is strictly necessary for interesting and engaging gameplay; If you want realism and simulated logistics, I'd recommend ARMA or the like.

EDIT: Seriously has anyone else noticed that only bad players with godawful score-per-minute want redeploys removed? Try actually fighting instead of ghostcapping until someone mass-redeploys to stop you.
  19. Colonelveers12

Goodbye thread, I knew thee too short, may the Radar lock be quick and painless :(
  20. Diilicious

This is glorius, makes me want to make an Emerald NC.

Thread favourited.