[Vehicle] My Car Now Belongs to the VS.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MisterSlim, Oct 16, 2014.

1. RDKillerITA

Impossible. I'm from Italy.
  2. Stormsinger

Ooh, ooh!

Put a PPA on it!
    • Up x 3
  3. OldCuban

You chose a Benz over an Oldsmobile......

Np, I hope your pockets are deep.

People that buy German cars keep me in business.

Wait till the first minor thing breaks out of warranty.

That's why I'll never own a German built vehicle. Not to say they're bad, far from it. But not only do they overcomplicate simple electrical and mechanical systems, they also do not manufacture their parts outside of their country.

So not only are you paying a significant amount of taxes on the imported car, you're also going to pay out the ying yang on any parts and/or labor needed to service your car.

How do I know?

I'm a certified autotech, it's what I do for a living. :p
  4. Stormsinger

I'll take 3 magriders, please - with a side of PPA, and a few spare Sarons.
  5. Archiadus

Now all you have to do is get a quality image of the VS logo on the hood. :D
  6. Octoknight

[IMG]

Is this the one you were mentioning?
  7. Vixxing

It needs a Roofmounted PPA! (incase you go to some dorky LAN-party and there are nerds dressed up like TR or NC) K.O.S WITH YOUR IRL PPA, MOUNTED ON YOUR (not nerdy) VS-MOBILE!
  8. BULLET010

Nice ride...but I think this (right herr mane) should replace vs sundy's...WORD!

[IMG]
  9. MisterSlim

Not gonna pretend to know what a PS2 camera is. I may just make a thread showing the tools and paint I used, since I'm getting some questioning xD. Thanks for the 'well done' ^.^
  10. MisterSlim

Not necessarily imported. I live relatively close to a Mercedes manufacturing plant (Alabama, in the US). No need to import something we make on our soil ^.^
  11. MisterSlim

The business I work for does computer repair for a local sign-design guy all the time, I'm hoping he can make me a stencil for a reasonable price!
  12. JustBoo

Why a Planet Side 2 camera of course. Just a... just a little... joke. :)
  13. MisterSlim

Never had a thread with this many views before 0.0, looks like I pretty much aurax'd this thread! (Using cars to spread the Word of Vanu, seems to be the most effective method of 2014).
  14. Diilicious

Thats some nice grass.
  15. MisterSlim

I thought you guys might like it. (And congrats, you just aurax'd my thread!). I need to convince two other people to Plasti Dip their cars in the NC and TR colors. We could get together and get jobs building automobiles for SOE. xD
  16. Diilicious

as to the car though, i think it looks more like The Ridlers car pre question marks. or maybe Mysterio from spider man, if it were purple then id totally get the Vanu vibe.
  17. MisterSlim

Talked to the Sign Design guy. Looks like Operation: Get a Vanu Emblem Stencil is a go. Should have it ready within the next week!
  18. ChampagneDragon

Having an NC car is easy. Just go buy a blue Jeep Grand Cherokee. They accelerate as fast as a vanguard. I know, I drive both.
  19. MisterSlim

Blue Jeep? Don't forget to paint those rims yellow!