[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Armored Gorilla

I'm sure it would be like OVER 9000!!!!!
  2. FINALCUT

I am noticing a trend the past few days. I log in and NC are pushed to Warp gate, Within a half hour all the Dogs log in. 30 minutes later we are pushing close to the TR Warpgate and keeping the VS locked in thier territory. I think you can say we are friggin AWESOME.
  3. Phichi

I joined up about a week ago. Great bunch of guys, willing to teach, and very effective. The other night we went from being locked in the warp gate by TR to literally pushing them all the way to their gate in about an hour. I highly recommend joining.
  4. SidVicious77

this.
  5. Lordvegeta

Your sig is not nearly as cool as mine ;). Is it true you guys will be on Metis?
  6. Prydz

yes we will be on metis
  7. Jakobud

Too bad the Enclave is running away to an East Coast server. It was good competition. Of course now that Max's have a respawn timer I don't know what they are going to do for defense. They might as well disband now.
  8. Daimit

These guys are some of the funnest guys I've ever played with.
    BUMP!
  9. ScrawnyRonnie

That means I would eventually be in the outfit. Hmm... join up with the guy who used to get me with that JH a lot... I dunno ;)
  10. DiddyMao

They've always been East coast based, it's hardly running away more like... going home! Also i'm sure like to any situation an organized outfit encounters they'll adapt and overcome. Or they could just line up for photos like some other outfits. :)
  11. Silverminken

Hello all,
    Im new to the game and would like some more temaplay.
    so im woundering were to i put my application ?
  12. MuNrOe

PG's Primary new home will be Metis also. Look forward to working in with your officers in /c chat to accomplish some truly amazing stuff. Want to start testing out some of the new command rank stuff as soon as possible.

See you all there :).
  13. wok

lord knows we have shot and killed each other, perhaps enough is not the right word with more to come im sure, it could be fun shooting the same target i think. besides, you know you love the jackhammer! in the outfit, you would not be shot, in fact your veteran status would probably be benefit to have and looked at as a great advantage. You are always welcome to roll an alt in with us.
  14. wok

MUNROE!!!!!!! love seeing the old names, sorry for the dbl post :D
  15. Tork

Ill be joining you guys it seems like!
  16. Kracken

Was talking about all the others not mine, but challenge accepted :p
  17. MuNrOe

Ive been here for ages man and dont intend on leaving anytime soon. Have been playing allot of tr and vanu seeing their tactics and weapon capabilities, met allot of awesome people also along the way. Now im back on PG NC to get things into shape with the other officers and get stuff ready for release.

Good to see you too :)
  18. Kracken

How about these :p?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  19. wok

www.planetside-devildogs.com
  20. Atmosfear

What do Rashnu, Zurvan, Peris, Mao, Tawrich, Hvar, Allatum, Dahaka, Saurva all have in common?

They all wish they belonged to the New Conglomerate. The good news is, for just twenty minutes a day, you can help turn these bases' futures around. YOU can make a difference in these structures' lives.
    • Up x 1