Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. SurvivorCj

Changing the render quality breaks game? I cant change it with out a crash.
  2. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

I used to repro / Track it, but I can't confirm that. May you give us some informations about your Graphics Settings etc. please?

Dark
  3. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Got this one tracked, thanks!

Dark
  4. commandoFi

I thought this was nothing, but it made it to live:
    [IMG]

It appears to only affect the Galaxy. It will not show regardless of the decal applied.
  5. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Got it tracked,
    Thanks
    Dark
  6. Sonahit

7. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Hello Sonahit,

this is a already known-issue.
    Thanks for your report.

Dark
  8. Sonahit

9. commandoFi

So here is something interesting. I died as a MAX in a Sunderer and got revived. I was suddenly a Light Assault in every way, except looked like a MAX. It appears that you get healed by medics, including your "shield" bar. When you zoom in you have no sight because you are holding the gun sideways.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    You still look like a MAX in the death cam. It turns out that some of my outfit members have also experienced this.
  10. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Hello commandoFi,
    was this bug on the PTS [Public Test Server] or on Live? I see alot of ppl on the Pics, thats why Iam asking.

Greetings,
    perfect bug report,

Dark
  11. commandoFi

Oops, it is a live bug. Probably should have put this in the regular bug reports.
  12. TheAnnoyingGunner

The recent version of the Test Server doesn't work for me, x64 Win7. I can log into my account, but as soon as I create a character or log into a created one, the game crashes to desktop. I don't even get to see the loading screen. Zip and it's gone. I hope they don't carry this problem over to the normal game...
  13. y077er

Havent been able to access test server all day since the patch, and not a single official aknowledgement anywhere.
  14. RedMissile

15. weirdiolio

Possible bug? You can unlock the halloween knife from the directives tree "Exceptional".

Also, the new halloween helmets: Some have the wrong model.

And hey DarkTexas :3
  16. Prudentia

T5 AMC behaves like the T4 AMP on it's first release and retains the Modell of the previously equiped gun/gadget
    tough it is funny to shot People with C4
  17. Elkybam

Camouflage applies to the face of open helmets (looks like composite helmet, but isn't):
    [IMG] [IMG]

Jumping with the Lasher has hand in wrong position:
    [IMG]
  18. Dav

Some of the weapon camo's make the gun model very white when more than a few meters away from the person holding the gun (almost glow in the dark)

Several new reflex sights had invisible dots (Mil dot and NC specific one)

Annihilator Lock-on Launcher seemed to not register damage in vr training about half the time, usually after one rocket hits and another one is fired after. Not sure if it's a vr training issue or if it's something else.

Several explosive weapons leave very obscuring smoke trails (Decimator, Annihilator, Falcon). Possibly heavy performance impact in a live situation if used in groups.

This is on Live server too but I'll post it here. Engineer AI and AV turret have a wrong orientation after placing them down, they always face the extreme left or right, instead of where you pointed it upon placement.
  19. Mates98XD

When I started my PTS today, a completely new and never used character called "juhburfein" appeared in my character sellectionscreen. Because of I only have 3 characterslots I already use and never bought additional ones, nobody else could have created this one without deleting another.
    [IMG]
  20. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Thanks Guys, but:

Please.... can you submit these Important bugs on our new issuetracker? It would help us a looooooooot!
    -> www.ps2issuetracker.com
    Thanks Guys,

DarkTexas