[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. repinSniper

Today, I heard a pig, and it may be evil!
  2. repinSniper

3. repinSniper

Great OPs as usual today; very fun Gal-bomb event at Camp Waterson.

Congrats to both the SC card giveaway winners today also.
  4. clownprince2

clownprice2 recruit pls. im over 18 have team speak mic thanks
  5. Kracken

6. Steely Bob

7. repinSniper

And Kraken is back!
  8. Kracken

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Kracken

Slow forum :(

[IMG]
  10. tofuturkey

Hey guys, tofuturkey here. Formerly a member of CSTB, I dropped due to finals in the spring and never rejoined because of my day job. Anyhow, school is ramping up again, so I'm looking for a new outfit to join that is a little bit more lax on the participation requirements. I am a Company Commander in my World of Tanks clan, so that is obviously a priority for me, but I love PS2 as well!

EDIT: The application form on your website is giving me a server error... there is a lot of writing I've done that I'd rather not see gone to waste. :p
  11. repinSniper

Currently there is a error that creates an application, but still gives you an error; therefore, multiple applications from the same individuals are going through after they submit the first application and continue to resubmit it.

This isn't a big deal for us to deal with when it comes to processing applications, and are working on a solution for fixing it at the moment. Don't let this dissuade you from filling out and submitting an application if you are interested, it will get to us ;), somehow.

Here's the new forum site again for those wishing to apply:

http://forums.666thdevildogs.com/
  12. ComradeHavoc

13. MetalCotton

We're still a pretty handsome outfit.
  14. Kracken

15. Steely Bob

what day is Rapid Response Training on?
  16. SgtBarn

17. Kracken

18. Kracken

19. Kracken

20. MrSilk

I've been invited several times by different members.. Any chance of Adding me in game and letting me roll with you guys to test the waters? My ingame name is same as on here "Mr Silk"