Server Maintenance for Game Update August 29th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Crator

Just played for about 30 minutes... Crashed to desktop... Also, # keys aren't working on load-outs still...

EDIT: I checked game files and now the # keys are working for me... It was that or the restart that fixed it...
  2. MatildaBergman

Flight Stick support is broken ?
    I had used a flight stick, Logitech's Extreme 3D Pro, until the update but it does not work now.
  3. Crator

Ok, I've gotten stuck in auto-run twice now... Really sucks...
  4. Raveboy

I have crashed 4 times already after this update..I give up playin for today smh hope they fix it quick
  5. ElTovar

Yep, game sucks again after today's updates. CTD, minimap not showing all vehicles, auto-run?? etc.
  6. RagnarSpazzz

Stuck in auto run. No real pattern to when it happens. Made the game unplayable.
  7. Phant0mSyst3m

This is my second post ever into PS forum.

I've recorded my session an hour ago... If I had the patience to upload it... (2 AM here) you guys would be SCARED.

I play as an infil, in 5 minutes of playtime I had 5 headshots just passing by, no hit registration whatsoever... I landed a bodyshot on a dude that registered as a headshot... I've seen 2 guys passing through walls (did not seem intentional)...

just wow.

As an infil my worst nighmare is an even worst hit registration, and it is happening.. Im downright frustrated at the moment.

Ps: Let alone the motion sppoters that worked 60% of the time only. Shot literraly 3 of then at a given time and none worked.
  8. Teshrrar

Xbox controller too. We have to wait.
  9. dezusa

So like, Game being playable with 32bit computers when? :confused:
    • Up x 1
  10. NoVemBer1978

Is it normal than the launch pad crash when i launch it?
  11. 0oze

normal? no
    common? yes. if you run 32bit client it happens 100% of the time since Valkyrie patch
  12. Rajmiiik

Where only satisfy their addiction:D
  13. TuntematonSika

After reading all this stuff, I'm actually starting to wonder does SoE actually CARE about the players? All they seem to do is grab butt-tons of cash, use it on hookers and wank off to the complaints.

Why did i even bother installing this "bloatware"?
  14. Atenson

Been around since founder titles. People have cried catastrophe for EVERY SINGLE PATCH since day one.

I think SOE did an awesome job w/ this one. Valks are not OP & Nothing got nerfed. The other smaller changes were pretty good too. Kept thinking to myself, "ohh thats a nice feature."

It may be a placebo affect but I swear performance improved!

Thank you Dev Team
  15. NoVemBer1978

What's the solution?
  16. dezusa

Play other games until SoE un-F:confused:cks themselves fixes this major bug thats been running rampant for nearly 11hours(?) now.
    Any 32bit users thats able to play this game yet? Tried cache clearing and such, nothings happening.
    • Up x 1
  17. Hendekasyllabus

you guys are so happy that you are able to play... when i want to start the game it crashes to the desktop in a few seconds :(
  18. OhBamaBinBombin

You do realize that placing an update on a Friday means no support for the ENTIRE weekend right??? Plus even Monday is a holiday so that is 3 days without support after a large update...
    • Up x 1
  19. Crator

^^^ Pretty sure NCDaniel's comment was filled with sarcasm... I guess we can only hope someone at SOE is noticing the bugs being reported and some were called in to do some emergency fixing... Don't hold your breath though...
    • Up x 1
  20. VanuUnicorn

Screw the update, i just want the game to get started /:
    • Up x 1