Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. DLL2

phoenix at slot 3-4 can suicide a Valkyire.
  2. Kalamyty

Rocking Deployed Sunderer....on road, level ground.

Shadows showing on cloaked Fury....and could see glowing antenna balls.
  3. Klondor

Prowler rocks violently when anchored on any form of ground.
  4. Matt879

Logging out seems to cause the game to crash (opens up a 404 error tab).
  5. asdfPanda

Not sure if this is test server exclusive, but I cannot change keybinds.
    • Up x 2
  6. sh0rts1ght

Hold Breath is broken sadly. When ever i room in say using a NC Railjack or any of the Snipers or DMRs/BattleRifles to hold breath then its zooms out then i have RESCOPE in to make it work :(

I am pretty sure this is a bit of a peeve to fellow infiltrators and all rounders too .. Please fix this devs
  7. Ghlain

At night the Valkyrie Cockpit Glass glows a bright white when viewed from far away. when you approach it the textures render correctly. hope this gets fixed, since i thought this was a tactical craft not a disney parade float.. lol
  8. ucanobua

i had written some valky problem at another topic here they are..

• - landing pad vertical distance its not appropriate for land somewhere
    • - sometimes right yaw rotor (think asymmetric- turn left) works itself and stuck
    • - tail has a kind of invisible extension and all time when try to land somewhere crashing with some kind of thing..but its pushing or sticking with tail.
    • - cockpit hud/efis (electronic flight display unit) can change because we dont have any weapon for use also crosshair-like thing. it can work kind of command bar like ILS intruments.
    • rumble seats have sound problems... for example; even without power, pilotless and zero wind condition on rumble seat user can hear wind/movement sound irrelevantly..
    • - it has display problems for instance; after 10m aircraft graphics change (cockpit glass/landing pad and cowl of glass shield)
  9. commandoFi

Vehicle decals not showing up on vehicles.
  10. asdfPanda

The vertical thrust on the Valkyrie sometimes breaks for a while.
  11. Gapis

Weapon LOD models are broken (atleast NC's and NS launchers, and some carbines) - they shine in the dark.

Valkyrie wings are breaking the lock-ons and obscuring the vision of rear rumble passengers while in hover mode.
  12. Denurke

Since those test server updates for SOE live I can't launch my PTS anymore.

I log in, click play and it goes black screen, I get blue mouse pointer then it crashes without going to first loading screen and without any error reports. Launch pad is there for a few seconds after crashing and then it closes too.

Tried reinstaling, deleting LaunchPad.Cache files as suggested in other threads, have all latest directx updates, tried bunch of other stuff too, no more ideas now.

Would really appreciate some help, thanks in advance.
  13. IzumoKousa

Respawning at the location where you died when trying to spawn anywhere else on the map, including Deployed Sunderers and Squad Spawn locations.

Nanites not resuplying. When pressing Tab in order to view your next Nanites deposit, the amount is being shown as +0.
  14. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Thanks for your report,
    this Spawn- issue has been already tracked as you can see on our ps2issuetracker.
    The +0 Nanites issue is ONLY on Amerish since noone got a warpgate due to the PS4 tests.

Thanks,
    Dark
  15. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Thanks, this was a issue due the PS4-Tests, it should be fixed already.

Dark
  16. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

I haven't been able to repro this one. What vehicle do you mean?
    I checked out a few vehicles and it was showing up.

Thanks,
    Dark
  17. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

This issue should be fixed with the next Patch.
  18. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

You can try to find help here: https://help.soe.com/ (click here)
  19. Merzun

The NC Sidearms directive master tab is still tracking the LA80 sniper rifle instead of the LA8 Rebel pistol.
    [IMG]
  20. Klondor

Sweet.