Server Maintenance for Game Update August 11th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Aug 10, 2014.

1. RadarX

All servers will come down for brief scheduled maintenance beginning at 6:00 AM PT (3 PM CET). Be sure you check out all the Hotfix notes in the Game Update forum .
    • Up x 1
  2. DJPenguin

Much needed. Emerald has been going bonkers this week.
    • Up x 2
  3. ThePropain

Hopefully this is enough to put an end to Indarside once more. And unlock Esamir after being locked for the entire weekend....
  4. BIllyGG

You need to bring back timers as well or increase the time it takes to get resources.

It's still going to be a infinite spam, if you don't do change this.
    • Up x 1
  5. ZephyrBurst

No, timers were terrible for this game. It was silly to have 2 bottlenecks to acquire force multipliers. Those timers were nothing but frustrations. This is still only the first pass for the system. The upcoming maintenance costs should help reduce the max spam.
    • Up x 3
  6. Colonelveers12

nice to know that you didn't fix the alerts on emerald, even though it works on every other server, I want to play on amerish god damnit :(
  7. DatVanuMan

Did you just hint at "AmerishSide?"
    Blasphemer! OFF WITH HIS IMPERIAL HEAD! Only Indarside is allowed in this game, nothing else!
    • Up x 1
  8. DatVanuMan

What do they mean by "The Eclipse should now have a UBSG"? Didn't it have that feature at the time of release?
  9. Paul T Shoink

I don't know about the other ESFs or aircrafts, but the ejection system on my mosquito doesn't drop me straight down anymore. It drops me with my mosquito's momentum. It drops me without damage... though one time I dropped, fell quicker than my mosquito, then the mosquito fell on me and killed me. Anyways, this may not be an issue for most pilots, as most of them are talented and don't bail, but for those of us who just use ESFs as transport to drop on a specific, small point, it's ruining our play style.

Don't know if this is where I'm supposed to report this stuff, but I've reported in game a few times, and this wasn't on the "known issues" part of these notes, so... figured I'd mention it. Maybe it's tied into Sundy ejection seats? I dunno.
    • Up x 2
  10. Keiichi58

And there was much rejoicing...
    • Up x 1
  11. BIllyGG

Also, the Directive Guns suck. Both aesthetically and Value

"Why would I use this gun when I got better options?" Did you even think of that?
  12. BIllyGG

Absolutely nothing wrong with timers. If anything they should of left it and increase the time, but whatever.

this cost to maxes isn't going to stop the spamming of maxes because you gain resources way too quickly. by the time you die, you're already at full resources
  13. Quiiliitiila

Maybe Emerald will be playable again. The lag has been CRAZY these past few weeks… :(
  14. ShortRovnd

When are the Max Weapon Directives and the missing 6th Directives coming?
  15. miraculousmouse

Agreed, no amount of HE/bulldog/lolpod/Ai max spam pissed me off as much as this..
  16. Alan Kalane

Nooo, we need Resource Revamp Phase 2 ASAP not alert update!
  17. TommyXXL

how about fixing the eu ping issues? i have the impression that to save a few bucks you rented the cheapest server available on the market, it's unacceptable for a company like soe to offer to it's players a server where they have a ping of over 100ms!!!
    • Up x 4
  18. \m/SLAYER\m/

Bring back non-territory control alerts
    • Up x 1
  19. Superdawg

Awww Server Maintenance .. I was really enjoying the new James Bond Seat Ejection System for sundies. On a serious note I spammed 5 sundies in 10mins. Resources points are refilling way to fast at the rate they are now why even have them. Vocal commands call outs seem laggy at times. Any-who that's all I have to say for now :D
  20. dw.Flexiz

what is with the scout rifle directive waepon, which isnt a scout rifle?