NC Light Assault Auraxium Armor

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DJPenguin, Aug 10, 2014.

1. WyrdHarper

hence the Indar Dry Brush! :D
  2. PraiseTheSpandex

Congratulations!
  3. Ownasaurusrex

OP please post a diff screenshot with a darker camo like dark digital or dark scales

You look like big bird with a jet pack son.
    • Up x 2
  4. eldarfalcongravtank

i saw you post that ingame. VS were attacking an NC-owned biolab. when i read your yell chat message i was like... "hells wrong with this guy? it's just an ugly glowing compo armor":p
  5. Kociboss

Thank God I'm still quite far away from mine.

This looks like garbage :s

PS.

But obviously congratulations on your directives. Just please, don't wear this armor. Please.
  6. Regpuppy

Anything but banana is unacceptable, for an NC soldier trying to show off. :mad:
    • Up x 1
  7. Latrodectus

You look like a Teletubby.
  8. JP_Russell

You've never looked more Glorious, DJ.
  9. DJPenguin

Exactly! People just can't appreciate fashion these days.
  10. Bankrotas

You ****** up everything by not using Brawler,
  11. DatVanuMan

Alright then, that clears it up. Some people say that some things do not add up kills or destruction kills, so I was slightly confused. Thanks, man:)
  12. Maljas23

Ok I chuckled viciously in RL :D
    • Up x 2
  13. DJPenguin

Due to people not being able to recognize a good looking outfit when they see one I've made a short vid showcasing some of the camo and helmets. I must admit the Tech Camo does look quite nice.

http://www.twitch.tv/gloriousdjpenguin/c/4876080
  14. Bape

Dam how many kills in total you need lol >< Im working on my medic but im about to give up I need 475 kills and savior etc ><.
  15. DJPenguin

2nd post of this thread
  16. Bape

Oh forgot you are light assault completely different ><. I do not even know how to get the savior kill thing like wtf.
  17. DJPenguin

Kill an enemy as he's attacking an ally.
  18. TraatAdmiral

Savior happens when you kill somebody who was about to kill a friendly, thus saving the friendly's life. I don't know how many times I've been told that I was saved while I'm looking at a death screen, so the system isn't perfect, but that's how it's supposed to work.
  19. AlexR

Congratulations with spending a lot of time on getting the thing which no one will notice until you'll create the thread about it =)
  20. Iridar51

Congrats, I'm hoping to get the armor sometime soon as well. Does it exact same coverage as composite?