Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by drizzaa, Jul 20, 2014.

1. 404Klitt

Same Prob here
    //Sweden
  2. aceoyame

Got it as well. I just purchased a VPN to test if it would lower my latency as well to level 3. Dammit.

Goes from being near unplayable due to latency courtesy of Level 3 to now totally unplayable all on double xp weekend.

FML
  3. kickasspipes

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ¯\_(ツ) ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡
    • Up x 2
  4. Tipz

Also me
  5. Marv

Everyone should make twitter posts to @planetside2, @mhigby, and whoever else they can think of. Probably more likely to see a twitter post than something on the forums.
  6. spork

Same issue here (RI-USA), was playing earlier just fine (on Emerald). Rest of my outfit is still online from earlier, I just can't get back in.
  7. Cerrus

• Up x 1
  8. aceoyame

Didn't use to be that way. Things have gotten ****tier lately
  9. Regime

10. Librux

u could also make a support ticket but it will take awhile
  11. HadesR

Bugger ... Back to Archeage CB it is then ...
    • Up x 1
  12. QuotenBrownie

Damn it. Now I can't log into via launcher :(.
  13. BoomBoom4You

another victim here! help! I need moar nanites
  14. JibbaJabba

Created. I mentioned many others having the issue.

Dude this is a Double XP weekend. !#$!#$
  15. Anti-medic

Add one more from CO
  16. EventualClarity

@RadarX is the SOE Community Manager
  17. Aka007

All the errors always seem to find me, I am getting this problem too. Thought it was the "hacks" for a second... but nope, can'
    t play the game. Error NBE-1013 defeats me. ;)
  18. Optimos

Same problem here, working earlier, logged for dinner, back and nothing. What happens to that experience boost I bought and used for this event.

I am only joking but could there be a small silver switch they use once they feel enough experience has been gained during double XP weekends to prevent further logins?
  19. Asageh

Same here aswell, i logged out to the character selection screen, went to the store for about an hour and came back to my desktop(i had PS2 up before i left) tried launching my game again with the error.
  20. IDGBLUE

Error NBE-1013 has beaten the META game..... WHY, WHY!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 1