Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by drizzaa, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Librux

well SOE says its my connection LOL i think not
  2. Gavin12000

This is happening to me as well and I was just playing earlier today. I want my double xp!!!
  3. Zolstinne

I was on 5 minutes ago and logged off because my machine overheated and got this error :(
  4. BulletDragon

DC'd and now getting this... Never got this before. *sigh* can't I just play in peace?
  5. EventualClarity

Same here. Looks like the same thing happened on May 19, 2014 and was pretty widespread, RadarX put out a fix for it the same day.
  6. tost

Getting the same here.

Edit: Southern California
  7. boyettdh

I will add to the chaos. Was on less than 2 hours ago, went to grab dinner and now getting error.

In Florida BTW to see if it's localized
  8. The Funk

Add me to the list. Took a break for dinner now can't log back in.
  9. DK22

good lord, server room guy wake up, *smack* *smack* wakeup!
  10. Heroforhire

Was just about to squeeze the last few hours out of dubxp nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  11. Zolstinne

Massachusetts here.
  12. Hardwired_DK

Im in Denmark, so not a local problem
  13. fudili

same thing here
  14. PsychoRinch

yup, i'm having this error as well.
  15. THX1138

Same. Tried changing DNS, flushing it, changing to another, still no-go.
  16. TheGit

Well there go my plans for staying awake for a few hours, grrr. I'm in UK but not using the old proseiben servers
  17. Onchas

I'm getting the same error. I was on playing earlier today.

The redirect to a dead link is not awesome. You guys are giving people this double XP weekend to make up for a pretty silly failure to pay attention to the basics. Dead redirect support links is similarly a failure to pay attention to the basics. You shouldn't be redirecting people on fails like that to dead links.

With all the discussions about how to retain players and keep the game barriers low to new entrants, there's a good start.

With a micro-transaction environment, you gotta keep this stuff working.
  18. Marv

I'm wondering if something wrong with the server that has the membership status. Others in my outfit are missing membership info, and I can't log in to the launcher. I thought it was a problem with my password, but after logging into the web site, I can't get to my membership info.
  19. DK22

we got our eye on you... :)
  20. Tagueule

Same here, was playing like 2mins ago, then wanted to change character, game crashed, then this error popped.

I am with Free in case it is the problem.