[SVO] Subversive Oppression

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by VengeanceD, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Utilityknife

Application Submitted on the website.
    • Up x 1
  2. Kylerr

Hop in TS at andesite.typefrag.com:7520 :)
  3. GantryPengy380

I'm being driven crazy by all of these other outfits that either have some requirement that I don't meet (SVO included, hoping you offer an exception) or just won't respond to my messages (mostly referring to BWC, but then again SVO also had that problem for a bit) and I, of course, don't know what to do. I'm going to an area without internet access for a week starting tomorrow, so I guess I'll just stop looking for outfits if nobody responds on this (or any) outfit thread by next Sunday, June 29th @ 7:00 PM CST.
  4. Kylerr

Thread updated with better info. Man I am PUMPED for this merge
  5. GEWJANA

you didnt read the requirements.

Be a competent player. Preferably BR 50+ with at least 1 KDR (We know KDR doesn't mean everything but if it's below 1 you're doing something really wrong)
  6. GantryPengy380

Really? I thought I did and when I did the only requirement I didn't meet was being 16 or older. Oh well, I guess I need to read them again.
  7. RXZeroUnicorn

Just submitted an application on your website.
  8. penandpencilman

No offense dude but we are a competitive outfit,

Your character (if it is the same as your name), has 50 kills and 1,562 deaths.
    Not sure if you've been part of cert farming but that KD ratio is staggeringly low. We need guys who can consistently kill more than they are being killed.
  9. VengeanceD

10. VengeanceD

Recruitment is open
  11. Badname3109

Bump Looking for elite navy seal badasses!
  12. xXxEvolAss0menxXx

Sign me up if there is a spot for me. Good guys here.
  13. hawken is better

I thought SVO and Notorious merged? I regularly see a few [N] tags around.
  14. Badname3109

[IMG]
    RECRUITING ELITE NAVY SEALS TRY OUT TODAY!
  15. Kylerr

What the Higby did you just Higby say about me, you little ReachCat? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in SVO, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the New Conglomerate, and I have over 300 confirmed auraxiums. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire TR armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the Higby out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Auraxis, mark my Higby words. You think you can get away with saying that Nanites to me over the Internet? Think again, Higby. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the TR and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're Higby dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chainblade. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Terran Republic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Clegg off the face of Indar, you little Nanites. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your Higby tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Nanites fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're Higby dead, kiddo.
  16. B00Tsauce

CYBER BULLY!
    sok my mom can beat up your dad.
  17. Badname3109

18. SadeSkirata

REQUIERMENTS
    18+ (exceptions can be made)

*Sigh* Only 16 so I suppose I'd be a lucky exception if I were fortunate enough to be allowed in. Can't know until I try though. Been looking for a good organized outfit after hating the zerg outfits in the past.
  19. Badname3109

If you pass 420 of the requirements you make the cut.
  20. Kylerr

Bump 420 praise the lord