Double exp weekend for 4th of July with New Confirmed Knowledge

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SuperLexatron, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Moridin6

i see no sale, nor the are the flare guns on sale..
    wth
    • Up x 4
  2. Mytwyt

I understand that this is a holiday only celebrated in the US but SOE really dropped the ball on this one.
    Would have bee a great way to honor all those who fought for freedom. Perfect theme for this game.

I like others are very disappointed in SOE today.
    • Up x 3
  3. Tiedemann

I guess most of them are still in bed so it's not like it's "too late".
    • Up x 1
  4. Moridin6

maybe theyre packing extra stuff in at the last minute? :)
  5. Mytwyt

No its not too late but the Flare guns should have been offered already. Its the 4th everywhere now.
    They should remove them from the Infantry Weapons list if they have no intentions of offering them.
    I was under the impression that they were going to be made "available" today. Nice tease.

Also the sales are not impressive at all.
    I can confirm Double XP for members.
  6. Kaiju Cage Match

If I remember correctly, the Memorial Day sales didn't start until 1 PM eastern, so there's still time.
  7. Mytwyt

Thanks for the info. Ill be looking out for them. I hope the flares go on sale then.
  8. A3DELITIST

No flare guns, no fun.
    Do they not want our cash or something?? ;)

Get em unlocked Sony. Ching Ching.
    • Up x 1
  9. SuperLexatron

By my calculations it's about 11am in Murica... dubba-ya-tee-eff?
  10. kadney

Any news about the sale? Almost July 5th over here.. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 3
  11. Moridin6

yeah now im getting worried
  12. MarkAntony

Can you make the announcement at the loading screen show up again that tells members when the double XP weekends are?
    • Up x 1
  13. Thunder33

14. A3DELITIST

Patriot Flare Gun is unlocked now :)
    [IMG]
  15. SuperLexatron

I'm no official - but while the Patriot Gun is unlocked, it doesn't look hopeful for a sale (they're supposed to change at 8am GMT anyway - 13 hours ago) but keep your fingers crossed for the weekend.

Seems a little bit backwards NOT to hold the sale on 4th of July and instead have it on the following days.

I think there has been some serious mis-communication down at SOE tbh.
    • Up x 1
  16. Diodeone

[IMG]
  17. sicULTIM4TE

How long will the Summer Sale last? Only this weekend or longer? Sorry if that's a rather stupid question but I took a long break from PS2 and just wanted to make sure I can throw my money at the screen on Monday.
  18. sicULTIM4TE

Nevermind, Iam blind.
  19. Bhudda V1

unfortunately in all of my loading screens i have only the continent name and the dates of the 2x xp events are missing and it's been that way for about 2 months now no idea why it's like that thought it was like that for everyone.
  20. MarkAntony

Same for me. I don't get shown the dates.