Merge EU servers!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kunavi, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Kociboss

Why?

The populations are more or less equal on Cobalt, yes, but we could use some better TR instead of what we have now.

Every alert VS + NC tend to attack TR because it's and easy mode farm fest for them, the only exception is the TR ops when we tend to do a little bit better~
  2. Kunavi

Yes please... :3 Woodman needs more TR. Or... Better TR. But yeah Woodman needs TR urgently.
  3. Kunavi

I think they said EU mergers are now being discussed. I'm curious.
  4. Ribero

:p
    • Up x 1
  5. Huxer

I'm no economic genius but didn't soe just cut loose a provider over in europe to get all of the servers back under SOE control? To me this screams of company merger documentation, service warranties and residual contracts that still are needing to be dealt with. Perhaps once everything is all under 1 roof the team will have more latitude to manipulate the server farm in Europe. As I said, I'm no expert but I am suggestign this as a possible reason for the lack of an answer and a lack of (apparent) action on this issue.
  6. TRick Shot

^ A fair observation.

Before the Hossin drop, I was logging onto Woodman at peak times, and finding even Indarside with one farming session at a Biolab. Made me sad. Used the open skies to get some much needed Mossie piloting practice carried out unmolested by the pros.
  7. Vikingo

I assume it has to do with the server culture that has developed on Cobalt.
  8. Canaris

won't happen till after SOE reabsorbs all of Pro7 accounts and the deadline runs out
  9. DramaticExit

No, these are the Planetside 2 forums. Not all of us have ProSieben accounts. Those who do have a P7 account may wish to engage with a wider part of the community.

Also, if you look at the top of the front page of these forums, you'll see the status of all the servers, not just the two american ones.
    • Up x 2
  10. DocDewrill

1. of juli. 2014. Server: Woodman. locked continents "Indar" and "Amerish". 19:00 GMT+1

Hossin is on fire. NC and vanu are fighting. no TR soldiers spottet. (12% locked in their Warpgate) i wonder. *deploy in warpgate* +checks Continental terminal* Esamir.. 81% TR.

81%....

i check serverstatus 32% 33% 34%. Forces are equal.

80% Tr on Esamir.
    10 vanu
    10 NC

Hossin:
    12 TR
    65 Vanu
    23 NC

means

vanu is ****** hossin, small NC groupes defend Hossin against vanu domination.
    more than 50% NC are sitting in VR
    TR is ghostcapping Esamir.

i will edit this post from now on everytime i play. because THIS is a Normal day on Woodman. we need Servermerg, not pecause population isnt equal but because the vanu have soldiers, the NC have Freedomfighters andf the TR is filled with hello kitty players who prefer running arround in empty stations than FIGHTING in this MMOFPS. we need Soldiers for woodman TR, this is Sick this makes me Sick. i love planetside i realy do i spend multiple hundrets of Euro oin my TR soldier and i'm sick that bthe game isnt playable for TR for months now because there are no TR#s left.

2 options

EUs ervermerg
    or Free TR char-transferation for Servers.

io woudlnt be upset if it we're "some days" this way. but this is the Normal day procedure. i'm not kidding.
    it wasnt allways so, and it wasnt on Hossin releaseday.
    there are TR players, there are even average TR players out there. but they log off as soon as they see this ship.

i mean, you log in into Planetside because you want big fights.
    you now can choose between "getting baseraped at the Warpgate by vanu" or "ghostcap esamirs empty stations"

and i'm forced to stay on this server because otherwise i loose houndrets of Euro in progres/Customisation. this isnt fun anymore.

EU servermerg or Free TR-transfer. its needet.

so far from a 2 times SOE subscriber and yearslong PS2/DCUO player.
    • Up x 1
  11. Captain Kid

No need. Just logged on to Ceres and there was at least one fight with over 24 people per side. Only took me three respawns to get there to. (this was sarcasm)
    Population is fine. If you play on Saturday night after a big update.

Can someone explain why the US east coast servers did merge but none of the European did?
    • Up x 2
  12. Kunavi

What Canaris said... No matter how much it hurts. :p
  13. IamDH

Agreed. Woodman needs more battles
  14. BuckRaven

How are you loosing any Euros at all by switching server? Isn't everything you purchase with cash account-wide? At least everything I've bought so far is.
  15. Ronin Oni

I don't play EU, but Emerald has been amazing and EU should have proper popped servers too.
  16. Ronin Oni

Yeah, all cash purchases are account wide.

They would lose potentially hundreds of hours of XP grind certs though.

Still, worth it to come play on Emerald :p
  17. \m/SLAYER\m/

split and remove continent lock
  18. BuckRaven

I know that, but in this case, time does not equal money. ;)
  19. Nitrobudyn

You spelled "Cobalt" wrong. Or maybe not? Maybe this is not only Cobalt thing that when there's an alert on another continent TR and NC fight each other and VS are ghostcapping Hossin.
    Can anyone name a server where Vanu are not dominating Hossin 90% of time?
  20. Chipay

Ceres
    • Up x 1