PPA on Harassers Massively Overpowered in Hossin

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by come1l, Jun 26, 2014.

1. dstock

Credibility
  2. Ronin Oni

yeaaaah.....

I'm loving the way it's shaping up :D

I like tanking, but I DON'T like farming infantry. I want to be in tank fights which just doesn't happen often or for long.

AI Harassers and Infantry pushes could be a fun new gameplay style
  3. Calisai

I played for a good portion of yesterday on Hossin and as a Mag driver, I fought a good portion of Infantry and Vehicles. A few good pushes of lightnings from NC and a vannie or two... and a huge prowler zerg pushing down the roads. Don't know how things will change as the buzz wears off, but I had a lot of fun.
  4. Eyeklops

TR Prowlers with HE cannons simply destroy other factions infantry. Period.
    https://recursiontracker.com/?p=c&c=saved&id=816

I honestly can't believe a TR is complaining about another factions ability to farm infantry when they have the BEST vehicle mounted infantry farming weapons overall (Mosquito Banshee & Prowler HE).
  5. moriarrr-ceres

One question did someone EVER tryed a thermal kobalt harasser? Its more versatile than ppa (kill other harasser, esf...light assaults...), It's accurate and you can have fun scoring head shots with it? its cheap (100+200 cert)
    Es weapons aren't supposed to be the same and have all their utility.
  6. come1l

I have a Kobalt-H with a thermal optic on, but my BR100 gunner says it sucks, compared to PPA-H.
  7. moriarrr-ceres

I'm sure your br100 gunner can kill esf with PPA-H :) (this is why kobalt is "more versatile")
  8. Hoki

God damn you. I listened to that entire thing. I couldn't stop.
  9. Kevin49704

Not a PSA, and also I'm pretty sure (or at least I hope) SOE doesn't nerf weapons because one gunner did really well on one continent. Ignoring that, have you considered that maybe he is just good? Though if he isn't, man we got to catch up on some nerfing cuz I've seen a lot of people with some crazy kill streaks with a ton of weapons. I suggest that if a gun kills more than 20 people in a row it starts shooting water balloons until such a time that SOE can nerf it properly into the ground. Seriously who suggest nerfs because of one gunner.....
  10. oberchingus

Infantryside players who whine and whine and make thread after thread of how their panties are twisted cause they chose to get killed over and over and over and over and over and over again...And chose not to adapt or find a way to fight back.

Do not underestimate the whine power of Infantryside!!