Cloaked

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by salembeats, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Eaderout

I wish there was an NC version of cloaked. I play like 87% of the time as INF, 13d in game at this point...i don't get on often enough. Do you know a INF group for the NC that is like y'all? I might have to switch but I really don't want to)
  2. salembeats

Unfortunately, we're the only outfit I'm aware of which has stuck to its Infil-dedicated theme and is larger than around 2-4 people (we're 20 people strong at this point).

Even though it can be frustrating to re-cert things, switching to another faction might be a breath of fresh air, it's kinda fun to see things from another faction's perspective and shoot at former teammates. ;)

Maybe you can convince your 4 other buddies to create an alt with you.
  3. Eaderout

well they are just a group I joined up with, I have a few buddies who have accounts but I don't think they play all that often. I've sent a few messages trying to round up people to form an NC group that's larger than 4-5 people but so far no luck.

I have saved up enough certs for one of my TR Alts to get it set up.

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428064957364815297

not sure if you can check out that player profile but its Eader206
    -Recon Dart Max
    -Hunter Cloak Max
    -Ammo belt level 3
    -AP Mines Max

I have a bolt action rifle set up with all the fixings (12x scope) but will need to spend some time in the VR room to document OHK at range silenced. my side arm is set up (TR base pistol) as well as have the Xbow and commissioner options

I do need to set up a few other items to be more of a asset (Sunder deploy cert with stealth setting max, ESF with safe ejection ability, flash with cloak and weapons that fit them all so they are not just stock) as well as get my other cloaks maxed (my NC has maxed cloaks). Also get my ENG to max AT mines (always a fun).

I am not to your standard at this time for that alt but my NC one is at least a level 2 at this time. If you would take that as merit for my sniping ability and apply it to my TR alt I would like to run with y'all this Thursday to Friday (The wife is out of town and I'm out of school so I will be on for a good chuck of time).

Anywho let me know
  4. salembeats

If you're a BASR user, you might like to know that the faction-specific BASRs are just paint jobs over the same basic NS guns -- i.e., A RAMS 0.50 is a Longshot is a Parallax.

Add me as a friend in-game so that I can send you an outfit invite.
  5. Eaderout

Will do. I wonder if my chart crossover then for my aim points....will have to check it out
  6. Marxsbeard

Fun outfit. When Salem, Pibble, etc are on there's usually some good advice going around. I'd join the conversation more, but the kids usually make it hard to use the mic.

Anyway, thought I'd post that I auraxiumed the armistice a few weeks back. Maybe I can get a bump to T2?

UberNietzscheStache
  7. salembeats

Hey, sorry it has taken me so long to respond! I've had a lot of work lately. I'll verify and bump you up!