DD12-The Dirtiest Dozen

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by NightFantasies, May 21, 2014.

1. cheeriokilla

Where does one sign up? and what are the usual days of the week + time(and timezone) for ops?
  2. IamnotAmazing

send a tell to morcam in game, ops are every weekday night at 8est
  3. cheeriokilla

Is morcam not online atm?
  4. NightFantasies

Ill send you a message cheerio.
  5. dstock

Thanks, I was wondering this, too. I'm still carrying the torch, mostly to troll, but damn is it quiet these days. Some guy actually sent me a tell last week saying, 'Holy ****, people from NUC still play this game?'
  6. EGuardian1

LOL I still see you around - in that harasser or Mozzie :p I think it's hilarious when someone in my squad or platoon goes "WTF? NUC? Didn't they disband?"

Our duel is still active DStock- my Reaver, your Harasser, a challenge of smashing metal! Yes I know I'll lose, but there's a slim chance i might be able to flip you or knock you off a cliff or something :p
  7. dstock

If you've seen me in a Mossie, pics or it didn't happen. I have taken one out a few times recently, but I still play the Scythe more in my limited VS time, lol, and I actually prefer the Reaver.

If we choose the right location, I should be able to hit you while I'm upside down. If my understanding of PS2-physics is correct, we should both die. :)
  8. EGuardian1

I'm crying laughing at work and people are looking at me funny. :p

COMMENCE DOCKING MANOEUVRES.
  9. elementotrl

Any cert requirements/recommendations for an infiltrator main interested in joining in the future?
  10. crusaderx11

destroying terminals? nonsense, you know its too tempting for you not to hack them and surprise the enemy with some armor
  11. ThaAJW

Are you comfortable with any other class? We don't run a infiltrator in the squad composition at the moment but that could change in the future so don't count on never playing infil.
  12. elementotrl

Nightfantasies already contacted me in game and told me to expect to play medic, which I am completely fine with.
  13. vulkkan

We're still looking for more skilled infantry players on TR. If you think you've got what it takes, hit up Morcam in-game. (Or even contact us if you're just interested, we don't bite... I think.)
  14. EGuardian1

Great fight on last day of Waterson at Auraxis Firearms. That was a pretty epic hold you guys had - I left to go Dustering before it was completely over, did they ever get you out?
  15. ThaAJW

They sure didnt
  16. doombro

That stronghold point hold was kickass. Love you guys.
  17. ThaAJW

And it was caught on camera

18. IamnotAmazing

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. Schwak

That farm that the end though.
  20. kelstos

Nice job DD12, keep pushing and dont giving an inch