Server Transfer Tokens: NEVER

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Diodeone

No. 1 year ago is good. That means its long overdue and needs to happen. #transfertokenfops2 to Smedley= transfer token.
  2. Chiss

Naw, it means its been dismissed and forgotten about, like so many other things that used to be on the road map.
  3. hawken is better

This. I never understood why you were forced to pick one server to slave away on (I'm assuming it has something to do with $$$, which seems to be the impetus for most of SOE's decisions). Upon login, you should be able choose any server you want to play on.
  4. Diodeone

Yes you should. Furthermore SOE promised they would this ability over a year ago.
  5. HadesR

Huh ?
    Did I say there should not be Transfer Tokens ?
    Did I dismiss the idea of said tokens ?

Nope and nope .. It was a reply about how the OP should contact CS about his particular case ... Please lrn2read :rolleyes:
  6. cantab

I'm in a similar situation, except I have permanently moved across the Atlantic.

The response I got:
    "Thank you for contacting in-game support. Unfortunately we are still not offering character transfers at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us again."

No luck for now... and for the past year... and for the foreseeable future?