Football cosmetics

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by M4gn1, Jun 19, 2014.

1. M4gn1

In the 19-6 patchnotes I found this:
    • Some soccer (or football, if you're into that sort of things) cosmetics have been added to the Depot. Buy them or you're not a true fan.
    Anyone found them?
  2. Tayradactyl Developer

They didn't get promoted properly somehow, will be corrected in tomorrow's hotfix.
  3. Ronin Oni

Does that mean there will be a 49ers decal?

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  4. M4gn1

Can you tell me what kind of stuff I can expect?
  5. Ronin Oni

Decals for the different soccer teams in the World Cup
  6. Tayradactyl Developer

Some soccer/football patterned camos and decals for various countries involved in an event happening currently that I probably can't mention due to legal reasons.
  7. footjam

I would totally buy a Chargers logo or even a Chargers helmet!
  8. Ronin Oni

Don't worry, gotcha covered... I don't think they can sue me :p

WORLD CUP people :D :D :D

I doubt they'll have the actual World Cup logo though... probably just nation flags (doubt all) and a soccer ball. Maybe some other related stuff. But it's obviously timing related to the World Cup ;) SOE just doesn't have license to actually say they're "World Cup" affiliated... those licenses cost a GRIP!

PS: For our Euro brethren out there. It's SOCCER. K? Good, glad we cleared that up. [IMG]
  9. xboxerdude

OMG SPACE AMURICA CAMO INC WATCH OUT PLANETSIDE (yes that needed caps)
  10. Moridin6

GOOOO DEUTSCHLAND
  11. Codex561

What is this suppose to be?
  12. ExarRazor

is this American football or weird crazy rest of the world football?

(note: part of that was a joke. if you somehow take offense to a joke, feel free to call 1-800-kiss-my-***)
  13. Cab00se187

Ya, because in the future on some distant planet soldiers want to wear jerseys. WTF is wrong with this game??
    • Up x 4
  14. palto1826

awww and here i was chompin at the bit for some washington redskins decals before those are thrown into oblivion (ps if there are not stars where the name redskins is then its not a bad word ;) )
  15. GhostAvatar

And for our American brethren

[IMG]
    • Up x 11
  16. palto1826

• Up x 1
  17. ajma

Colombian flag would be nice. We've won all of our matches so far.
  18. JorgeSarcos

Sony is in fact one of the main sponsors why cant you name it? o_O
  19. ColonelChingles

Well I mean now that they're going to lose their Federal trademark (pending appeal) there's nothing stopping you from going on Player Studios and making your own Redskins decal!*

*Actually no, they can still sue you in civil court so please don't try this.
  20. Archlyte

There seems to be no limit on how dumb the cosmetics can get in this game. I'm sure the dick and balls stickers in garish faction colors are around the corner. If they made a game with the scope of this one but with realistic looking camo I would be gone.

Good job Dev Team