ProsiebenSat1 quits, accs transferrable to SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Seuchensaal, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Goretzu

I can finally get rid of my sig! :D
    • Up x 5
  2. Gemenai

• Up x 2
  3. Kunavi

THANK
    YOU
    !
  4. Loken

Does this mean we can now get those EU servers merged?
    • Up x 1
  5. Seuchensaal

Servers are and were maintained by SOE, ProSieben only did account-management, payment and some marketing.
  6. cl34n3r

I uninstaled PSG game and instaled SOE game and when start the game i don't have any of my characters, seems like need make new characters; so our characters will be transfered in time or we lose them totally?
  7. Akashar

OH. GOD. YES.
    Best news ever! You made my year. :eek:. Not my day, my year.:D
  8. Konfuzfanten

Sweet baby Jesus, YEEEES!!!

It brings tears to my eyes, now ill properly have to resub to SOE just to show how happy i am.

Thx you SOE, thx you so every much.
  9. Seuchensaal

Quote from the news I linked in the first post:
    Seems you acted a bit fast...
    • Up x 1
  10. cl34n3r

thanks for info, i go back to install the prosieben version then...
  11. Ketadine

I don't know if this has been asked before, but will EU players need to reinstall or continue to use the PSG version ?
  12. Crashsplash

It sounds like all game related data will be transferred, which would include characters.
  13. Kislany

The best news today, can't wait to switch to SOE! And that now I'll be able to access Player Studio items, a wonderful bonus. Yay!
  14. Riku

Yeah, those from the EU who hadn't played the beta have been using P7S1 who are known for ****** server management (EU servers affected), customer service, and restrictions. Have been feeling sorry for you guys all the time! :D
  15. Wezdor

Rejoice! Our poor brethren are finally free from the oppression of the PSG! :eek:
    • Up x 1
  16. Pootisman

LOL, i thought about that quote when i read this thread.
    • Up x 1
  17. MostlyClueless

Nothing will change really.

Pro7 was just the same as having an SOE account except you paid more, didn't get player studio and occasionally the whole account system would just break and stick you on bronze for a week or so. It wasn't the greatest of deals for Pro7 customers.
  18. Mal1D

I'm an EU player, but somehow I signed up to SOE right from the beginning (in early 2014). Not sure how that happened, but from the reactions here I should be glad I never had to deal with ProSieben I guess :)
  19. doombro

So, what happens after the 90 day window for people who have stopped playing? Do they have to start all over if they want to come back to PS2?
  20. ironeddie

As a UK player this makes me very happy. I was lucky enough to already play ps2 through a station account. thanks to being in the beta.

but it was looking like I would be forced to create a pro7 account for EQN and probably h1z1. But now I can have all my soe games linked to a station account.

I will now subscribe.