If you could get a gun from another faction, what would it be?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codex561, May 10, 2014.

1. Clay

Funny. After handling Orion and SVA for so long, NC weapons are like hilarious "M1 to win!" guns.
  2. EGuardian1

Sometimes, but one frakup and you're toast. Not gonna lie, GodSAW is like an automatic battle rifle with a mule kick.

Orion just shoots EXACTLY where I want it. I get more hate-tells and haxusations on my BR27 VS than my BR100 NC :p
  3. Clay

I was just making fun, it was not a totally honest statement. Well it can be viewed different. Afaik most people with multiple chars tend to have their highest K/d on their NC. But maybe im biased. I think the NC weaponry rewards you the most if you have good aim, but punishes you the most if not, so the overall faction K/d does not show that. I for myself have never played a Smurf (thank you universe for helping me making the right decision) so I have no perspective to make a statement. I tried TR though and dindnt like them alot. Weapons have weird recoil and I struggeld to adapt. Except for MCG, that thing is a beast. And TAR was okay.
  4. FaLI3N

I would take the phoenix in a heartbeat.. dam that thing.. 1 is annoying as hell even when in a group but more than one is deadly.
  5. Torok

MCG, so I can kill TR with their own Faction Trait, in yo face hah!
  6. Bine

Lasher. Dear god the lasher. As a TR, the Lasher and Lancer are the only reasons i ever log on my vanu alt. If you can get 8 people together with lashers NOTHING will walk into the room your in. Nothing will even get close to the doorway.

The same goes for the Lancer. 8 guys with a Lancer? Sit on a rock and 1shot any tanks that try to show up to the party. From outside their render distance no less. its amazing!

But If i had to pick it would be the Lasher because its a hell of a lot of fun to use. Even if you dont get too many kills solo with it.
  7. Jeralamo

T9-CARV for VS. Its identical to the Orion except double the mag size.
    although i forget if it has the .75 movement speed. Oh well if it doesnt, 100 rounds at that RoF is nuts ill take it. Oh and no stupid first shot recoil bull ****. "VS guns are so good!" NOPE screw that first shot recoil.
    • Up x 4
  8. EGuardian1

It's weird. Orion I get consistently accurate burst fire that admittedly i have to hold longer than NC weapons, but NC weapons just have this more satisfying 'wham' to them. I had an epic stand last night where three TR rushed me and for some godforsaken reason I had a Gauss SAW with a Laser Sight, 2x Reflex, and instead of ADS, i Hipfired and floored all three with only my shields down. My squadmates saw and basically went "Wut?" because i basically did everything 'wrong' yet somehow won.

This game can be weird sometimes but that just makes it all teh more awesome.
    • Up x 1
  9. Codex561

:eek:

But seriously is under estimated these days. Its the best pistol for VS since others are just horrible in every way possible! not as effective.
    • Up x 2
  10. lothbrook

You should try getting hit with some lancers if you think the phoenix is annoying, at least with the phoenix you can drive past 300m.
  11. Vixxing

at least with the lancer you can hide behind a rock...
  12. FaLI3N

dw I know those are annoying too but less people use them to their full potential and you can still take cover from them. Plus because phoenix's are still effective by themselves and are perfect for spawn room warriors.. well monkey see monkey do and before you know it lil blue whistles of death are flying out of every spawn room door and in some bases your only option is to park your vehicle in a spot you won't even get the cap points for :oops:
  13. z1967

False, the best pistol for the VS is the NS-44, no exceptions.
    • Up x 1
  14. DaMann22

The repeater
  15. Codex561

I said for VS, not common pool. Naturally NS pistols are better than every single one of VS pistols.
  16. Codex561

Repeater is just bad... just bad! Its a 9 shot kill with a 3 burst, large bloom and poor hipfire.
    This is coming from someone who thinks TR is the 'easy mode' faction. For me TR got the best guns but by far the worst pistols.. like cerberus bad.
  17. DaMann22

Since I don't pay for side arms I would like to have the repeater for when I have to quick draw it in a 1 on 1. Usually if I have to draw it I should have gotten that person down to only a few shots from my beamer. However from playing CS so much and always having the 50 cal. Desert Eagle that would take them down with 2 most of the time, the repeater would act closer to my nearly 15 years of gaming playstyle.
  18. Epic High Five

If you want a TR pistol you want the Emperor

If you want the greatest psychological warfare tool in PS2, you want the Ravens/Phoenix
    • Up x 1
  19. yeHHH1g

Lol I'll take the cyclone and MCG for 1k certs easy.
  20. Odin

Orion.....Orion.....Orion...

I guess trv or chain gun from tr

But if I could get a Orion for nc and tr chars I be happy.