Sound of Violence (TR/EU)

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by RedCat, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reishii

Hey guys, This is Reishii. I go by RaginRei in EU1. Let's get together sometime and wreck some stuff up in a tank convoy! :)
  2. RedCat

Sup Rei :)

We've got a bunch of new recruits coming in, hopefully they will be official Sound of Violence members soon!

Again, we've moved to EU1 and you can contact Zeth01 or RedCat5 in-game, or simply visit our website for more information! We also regularly livestream @ www.twitch.tv/sneakysov - check out the old videos or watch live to see what kind of outfit we are.
  3. StanFor

Hi there i'm really interested in your outfit and really like to join. I have a question, how do i apply, do i need to register in the forum first so that i can write an apply?
  4. RedCat

Hey StanFor,

Yes, you will need to register first before you can use the apply buttons, registration is fairly easy and after that you can press Apply > Planetside 2 and fill out our application form, alternatively you could click on the following link after you registered:

http://www.soundofviolence.eu/index.php?action=form;n=2

Have fun applying :)
  5. }{ellKnight

Good luck with your app, StanFor :)
  6. RedCat

I would like to welcome our new members:

gorebag
    Dzhakhan

And good luck to our new trial members!
  7. TheAngryAadvark

is teamspeak a requirement for signing up ...
  8. RedCat

You don't need teamspeak to sign up or apply ;) But yeah, we use teamspeak to communicate, do tactics and strategies, socialize and mainly have fun - it's a requirement.

I think pretty much every outfit will have that requirement, if you've never experienced teamworking through voice communications before I highly suggest you try it out, it's a lot of fun.
  9. Firemanne

Firemane reporting in!
    Ingame you can find me by name Firemanne in EU1.
  10. Zeth

Join us today all day on EU 1 we'll be tearing it up for the next several hours. Should you want to apply speak to Redcat5 ingame or Zeth01 later on in the night in game. Otherwise head over to our recruitment page linked below in our signature!!!!
  11. Soulcleaver

Sounds interesting, think i'll take a look :D
    • Up x 1
  12. RedCat

Cool, sounds good!
  13. Zeth

Still at it on EU 1 Zeth01 or Redcat5 for invite lets gooo!!!
  14. }{ellKnight

I want to play this so badly with you guys :(

Freaking GPU :(
  15. RedCat

16. Dzhakhan

Awesome gang to play with so join people!
  17. RedCat

Thanks Dzhakhan!

I like to welcome StanFor1 to our outfit!

And we've got a bunch of new recruits coming in!
  18. Zeth

We're going to be hitting it up again tonight (or this morning) on EU1!!! Lets go wreck some VS and NC SCUM!
    Whisper Redcat5 or Zeth01
  19. TheAngryAadvark

I would love to use voice .. problem is where i live teamspeak is banned but for some reason ventrillo is allowed and hardly anyone uses ventrillo..
  20. TheAngryAadvark

If you don't mind someone tagging along deaf and dumb i'd love to join, I'm a fairly good shot pretty good with a tank and decent in the air and a damn good gunner on any platform.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.