Best faction now ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shetonas, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Shetonas

What is the best faction now for you ?
    For mtb, aircraft, infantry ?
  2. Paragon Exile

All three have strengths and weaknesses that I like.

But the best faction is the Vanu Sovereignty, duh

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  3. Nanomorph

Vanu for:

- Purple spandex
    - SOE max suicide mode
    - No bullet drop always and forever
    - I RUN AWAY mode hover tank
    - Lazorz
    - Sweg
    - See below

[IMG]
    • Up x 12
  4. vanbarbee

To my personal style of gameplay, VS for all-around, TR for armored and air, and NC for...yeah I just don't like NC.
  5. Solidpew

I was going to say something productive, then I saw that butt. :eek:
    • Up x 4
  6. Nanomorph

ikr ai crai evri taim
  7. Paragon Exile

It's so... supple
    • Up x 1
  8. z1967

Do you like orchestra, rock, or trance? Do you like goggles, cargo pants, or spandex? Do you like boxes, coffins, or floaty stuff? Do you like dolphins, bricks, or pancakes? Do you like BRRT, DAK DAK, or PEW PEW?
    If you answered first option on all of these, TR
    If you answered second option on all of these, NC
    If you answered third option on all of these, VS

In order of choices: music, uniforms, tank design, ESF design, and infantry weapon sounds. Other than that, they are fairly similar to each other. I like TR because of three things.
    A) the Music sounds good
    B) Has more dakka than a dakka could dakka if it had more dakka (which is a lot of dakka)
    C) Red always makes things faster (and for once I was right lol)
    • Up x 1
  9. Edenwolf

TR because of new audio
  10. Shetonas

i tried all 3 factions, now playing NC, but not sure if i stay with them...
  11. Wobberjockey

another victim of the the VS's secret weapon.

Dat Spandex
  12. Cinnamon

nanite systems huehuehue
  13. NoctD

The 4th faction - they're always winning!
  14. Larolyn

MBT - Maggy. Hate facing Vanguards though but that maneuverability. Wow.
    ESF - Reaver. Big, clumpy and loud. Packs a punch and for people like me who can't lead targets at all, I can just stick a shotgun on it and go nuts.
    Infantry - NC for LMGs, VS for Carbines and TR for Assault Rifles. VS carbines being my absolute favourite to use. Solstice is just the most fun I have had with a Carbine.
  15. minhalexus

NC for bad ***** only. ;)
  16. Odin

Vanuatu no question. Best dogfighting Esf, second best tank, best lmg (Orion), default night camo, umm tied for best carbine..serpent/gd7f
    And their medic weapons are tied IMHO for best but all 3 factions have great ar's.
    Overall balance is better then it's been since the game opened.
    Forum warriors would tell u otherwise but if your good u can be good on any faction.
    But if I were nitpicking and u are mainly a heavy assault player then go vs as they have the best lmg's in the game and the best one in the game comes by default.
  17. Titan6

There isn't one. It's pretty balanced at the moment. There's some exceptions (Orion, GD-7F, CARV) but for the most part, it's fairly balanced.

right now, we just need to make the factions more interesting. Faction abilities need to be flushed out, and more interesting land marks. Honestly, i think we need a more open map for large tank battles.
  18. Tentakewls

NC, cause you'll never have to worry about being nerfed.
  19. Planetdoge

Spandex all day err day
  20. M2_Bradley

I have reason to believe that posterior has been artificially buffed via photoshop.