Who are the best outfits of waterson?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by iflybad420, Mar 24, 2014.

1. bowswer5

yeah your stats are incredible. would love to see a return.
  2. Maer

Lol. My stats. You must be new here.
  3. Yosarian

Oh marmar we miss you
  4. doombro

MAR MAR*
  5. Maer

You both can't even stylize my name consistently. Worthless faction.

You're just the same as those blue NC, tossed in hot water.
    Like some sort of crab, with horrible aim and poor personal hygiene.
  6. Posse

It's MarMar
    • Up x 1
  7. Dr. Coathanger

It's all one word.

The capitalized version is acceptable when proclaiming however in general speech the version you used is the preferred one.
  8. Maer

Actually, it's Maergoth. And you'd do well to watch your tongue, nameless TR grunt.

Maybe one day you'll be cool enough to give me a nickname, but until then, bring me some batteries *****.
  9. Dr. Coathanger

Shhh MarMar it's ok, you just hit your head and don't remember the glorious games of hide and seek. We understand.
  10. Planetdoge

um...what's going on here
  11. Maer

You already know.
  12. Yosarian

No...it's MARMAR and since I was there back when HSTL and LG13 were trolling you from base to base, flak camping your warpgate and demanding they bring us the head of MARMAR in exchange for the ability to get air out of the warpgate, I can call you that and feel right and righteous about it...also, your sweet salty vanu tears taste like candy drops mana from heaven.
  13. Dr. Coathanger

Dear god man, you forgot the italics and had almost everything bolded. What is this I don't even.
    • Up x 1
  14. Yosarian

wHO cARES? :p
  15. Maer

He's not very good at this, but it's still more talent than he xzibits in-game.

He thinks he's a high roller, a newb troller.
    A Big baller, or shot caller.

Let me tell you something, scrubbo:
    You've never had me crying anything but tears of laughter.

HSTL and LG13 were a running joke. The laughing stock of the entire server.

Tryhards who lose and blame the booze. We know the truths.

Get it together, or get out of my thread. And it is my thread, since "best outfits on Waterson" clearly doesn't include any of the failures the TR have to offer.

NUC does have one or two decent players though..
  16. doombro

We love you too, MARMAR!

However, a good deal of LG13, including Yosarian, went on to join NUC. Just gonna put that out there.

On a more relevant note, I've been seeing a lot more BJTC tags around lately as well. Is Jaeger VS making a comeback?
  17. Maer

Yes, one or two people being Sidi1 and elusive1 plus or minus Jikfive and Zoidberg.
    Not the 1.2KDR loudmouth charity case Yosarian.

Idk about BJTC. I certainly hope so. Jaeger Vanu are best Vanu.
  18. Posse

I have to say I missed the good old Jaeger flame :D
    • Up x 1
  19. Snake00223nc

Jaeger, memories of sgt blackbird.....
  20. Icedude94

You rarely see RCN6 post in these kinds of threads because we keep these kinds of discussions within our own outfit and they're mostly about who in our outfit is best at what roles.

I am pleased though to see so much recognition of my outfit when we almost never run public squads and usually never have more than a squad active at any time.

We don't usually advertise our activities on command channel(most of our people mute it) but our leaders always check the map to see where the NC needs help and we leave to go to a different battle as soon as we are no longer needed.

The question of "Which is the best outfit?" is too vague. Each outfit plays in its own way and offers different experiences to those who are a part of it and to those who fight against them. The question should be re-made as to which is the best outfit for a certain experience and elaborate on that if you don't want to see a thread turn into an ego-bash.