Warden worth it? Or stick with the SAW?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by miraculousmouse, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Adeon

All battlerifles is crap. Long range lmg and carbines better.
  2. Pikachu

Warden is butt hole until its damage gets raised one tier.
    • Up x 1
  3. anchorman

Stick with the saw and a 4x scope and pop shot it. If the enemy is further out than that go infil the starter weapon for NC is nnnice:)
  4. KnightCole

Until it gets its RoF increased just a tiny bit.
  5. Armchair

I unlocked the Warden last night on my Engineer, and it felt very viable at mid-long ranges. Just keep tapping off those headshots.

But for a Heavy Assault? Stick to your Gauss SAW.

The Warden is only 250 certs. If you're curious about getting it, then just unlock it with certs.
  6. Badmagic362

I'll be a different voice and say I really like the Warden. I have never gotten the hang of the SAW and it recoil control I am horribly inaccurate with it. So, today we were assaulting a base, big 48+/48+, and armor and air everywhere. So I pulled out my Annihilator and needed a long range option. Certed the Warden, 3.4, laser, flash supp, and had a good day. I love it, I was actually able to compete long range and used it the rest of the day.

For all you SAW experts, please explain how to use it at range.
  7. Killerdude8

Get the Warden, It's a pretty OK Marksman rifle when you need Accuracy over Sheer bullet quantity.

Not to mention it's a Multi-class weapon.
  8. KnightCole

The Warden just needs a slightly buffed Fire rate and maybe a change in it's recoil pattern from up right to straight up. Along with a buff to its Horiz recoil and FSM.
  9. RockPlanetSide2

All of the skill based semi-auto weapons in the game are only as good as you are, you lose the little kiddy spray and pray, but you are rewarded if you are a good player by a lot more.

So its a personal choice based on your assessment of your skills. A lot of little awful children don't like hearing stuff like this, just ignore them... buy it and come over to the skill side.
    • Up x 2
  10. Badmagic362

This post made me feel better about myself, thank you.