Sol Ex - Of The Sun

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Identitiy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. samwinn2000

is there a age restriction for this outfit because i would like to join and i'm 14.
  2. Renuse

Usually we like to keep players over 16, special exceptions can be made based off of maturity and performance. Find us in game or friend request me (same name) we will try things out.
  3. Renuse

4. Renuse

5. Renuse

6. Aeroroth

SOLx is now generally running Public Squads so if you would want to see how we run just look for us. We will generally put our outfit name in the titles somewhere. But be aware we often use raid-call and if you get into a squad with us and we are exceptionally quiet ask us up for the info if you have it downloaded and we will gladly respond with info :D
  7. Patroclusx

Hope to see yall at the TTA ops tonight!!
  8. Lewk

I don't see a lot of Sol Ex around, but when i do, i note to myself that it was a good player.
  9. Aeroroth

We had a good amount there yesterday it was fun but we will be full force friday :)
  10. Aeroroth

Thanks man :D always fun fighting recursion. I like those consistent battles where neither of the sides are zergs and we go back and forward taking the points and etc. and when we face you guys its always like that just fun all around :D but GLHF and i'll see you on the field
  11. Aeroroth

^found one of our songs xD

SOLx is still looking for good men, add me in-game same name as this (Aeroroth) and i'll get word out about you, also join our public squads when we run them, i will start running them more and the more people that show up and show true interest the more it will be done. :D GLHF
  12. OdinsPride

Do you guys have a website or Twitter?
  13. Identitiy

sol ex connery.com, unfortunately we may be switching websites soon though, easiest way to contact us is in game:)
  14. Aeroroth

http://solx.enjin.com/
    is our new Website, but we are still currently switching to it so if you have posted something or signed up on the other website, we may or may not have seen it. So post up on our new one.
    Tonight we are going to scrimming against DPSO, Good luck to you guys, going to be fun. GLHF
  15. AlbinoOprah

I give Sol Ex two thumbs up. Good Outfit. Hope to see more of you guys soon.
  16. Identitiy

To anyone interested, Our team speak is open, and you can find it by going through our website, feel free to join in anytime!
  17. Renuse

18. Renuse

19. Renuse

20. Renuse