Missing WDS Rewards granted (3/7)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Mar 7, 2014.

1. thesuspect24

SOE trolling us
  2. Liquidrider

UGHHH its been found :D
  3. Diplocaulus

I claimed a three-day experience boost award this weekend, but when I went to apply it today (three days later), it was gone. Are these rewards time-limited? I didn't see any such condition. If not, can I get it back? Thanks!
  4. Zombiehills

I only got 2 weapons and camos i never got any mask and i dont have my max and infiltrator weapon...
  5. Rune Scorpio

Put a ticket in and with all my characters i only got one 3 day boost for the whole event yet have all races on 2 servers... My most used toon was on the winning team on waterson as well, dont even have the title for it. SOE if you want to do an event why not test the rewards. Or don't do events. This event was so poorly handled I'm cancelling my sub.
  6. Seuchensaal

Got this decal, but no title and (even if i got a notification) no XP-boost.
  7. Amarsir

My ticket regarding this, filed on the 11th, received a reply saying
  8. Amarsir

By the way, it's weird to me that the Pre-season 1 patch was just for vehicles, and the Pre-season 2 patch was just for infantry. I guess rotating it maybe increases the value of having multiples, but it seems odd to be inconsistent like that.
  9. DeadAlive99

I finally got mine. I had filed a ticket but for some reason didn't get an email when they responded so I didn't check in for awhile. Anyway, when I checked in, they applied it to my account pretty fast and I used it this last weekend.

However, I still have to file a ticket for my missing camos, and I have no idea if I'm missing titles or emblems....I don't even know what to look for there.
  10. TwoHeadedDevil

Yup, I had the old Dominator title, now after WDS I have none. Also sick of the goal posts being moved. TR won on Briggs, I had the vehicle decal to prove it too. Then yesterday I got killer by I Magrider with a WDS series 2 winner decal. I checked my items to find mine now gone. Game rules are a type of agreed contract, which are set out prior to commencement. You can't then change the rules and the scoring method post match because most devs play VS and got pissy because they got part of their anatomy handed to them. Most contracts say "subject to change without notice", but those already under contract are still covered by the contract they started with. I'm a paid up, Auraxian level member who is starting to think long and hard about where I spend my money.

"If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda ***** to drink it." - Rory Breaker.
  11. TwoHeadedDevil

OM over sensitized G... That blank is the 'P' word in reference to a CAT.
  12. Kusanagi_2501

Still no update for the lack of rewards given out...

Nice to see that SOE takes their event awards to seriously.
  13. Aigle

By the way:
    I'm not sure if this is answered already but what happened to the missing passive membership certs (only getting the standard certs instead of the bonus) a few months ago?
    Weren't we expected to receive something? Or didn't I realize this and we already got whatever it was?

Thanks. :)
  14. Seuchensaal

Still no XP-Boost, I don´t think those who have not received theirs by now will get one anymore.
  15. Mightgocrazy

Still missing my boosts
  16. Lynoocs

so The Best Company in the World Higbyed us again?
  17. Lynoocs

still missing 2*3day boosts.
  18. Lynoocs

using this time i have thanks to maintenance during the double xp weekend that is already 6 hours late to inform whoever (if) cares that 2*3day boosts that were promised are still missing. thank you
    • Up x 1
  19. Studentenjo

Missing my Dominator Title on my NC-Char, all other chars on this acc still got their Dominator itle.
    • Up x 1
  20. Halo572

Do you have a head injury or something? This thread is dated 8th March 2014.

You have taken e year to reply and 9 months to resurrect a dead thread.

Is this a F2P demographic thing?
    • Up x 1