Camos

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mightgocrazy, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Wafflepancake

For me it was account wide. It's a wee depressing. Not because I paid for these, but rather -as stated earlier- it's a matter of personal style/taste. I don't use camo to blend in. I use it to represent my characters in game. It's just not the same anymore T-T
  2. Rraymondo316

• Up x 1
  3. Phenomenaut

4. John_Aitc

I think you are right about it being a small percentage of the player base. I think Taylor told us that 5% of the player base was affected. I would have to watch her segment of FNO again to be sure, but I am positive that it was a small amount.

Of course, if you are in that small group, it is 100% of your stuff that is messed up, so it seems like a huge disaster. I feel sorry for those affected. I hope that they all found the camo problem explanation somewhere on the internet.
  5. GhostRiderNC

I lost my camo and still haven't gotten it back am I the only one?
  6. Hatamoto

Im still missing camos and some general performance ... way to be first in the genre and not take advantage SOE, amateurish to the core
  7. Krei

Also still missing mine - just thought I'd chip in in case they're looking on individual account basis.
  8. XLander

I am missing mine as well.
  9. TheGreyCat

Missing my all of my camos too. All I have now is the cells camo from the questionnaire. :( What makes me most upset is the fact that the hotfix didn't work.
  10. PostalDude

Apparently next hotfix is tommorow.
  11. RadarX

There is a very small group of you (we have the exact number) and this is a top issue that we are going to have resolved as soon as physically possible.
  12. Aloysyus

Is this "Just getting questionnaire camo for main account" part of this issue? I have 2 accounts of each faction and i can only use questionnaire camo on my main NC account which i first logged in after the patch. On all other 5 accounts i can't use any camo at all besides some single-use from the WDS event.
  13. Hatamoto

A vey small group? basically everyone i saw last night on Miller was wearing traditional VS colours ... colour me sceptical
  14. Yeglas

Do we need to do a support ticket? Or will they be automatically refunded? I like many are missing my camos as well.