TacForce - Tatical, Teamwork, Teamspeak, Friendly

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Yetteh, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Yetteh

[IMG]
    TL;DR - We are a teamwork and tactical based outfit based in Europe, and we are looking for new members who want to work as a team. We are apart of the NCTO and have an active teamspeak and public squads running almost all the time.

TacForce Turbine is a very ambitious group with very ambitious goals. We work as a team and even though we have small numbers at this time we pride ourselves on our ability to do just as well as much bigger outfits. We have a sleek dedicated forum, and a dedicated server running a 120 Slot TeamSpeak server. We work with other outfits and we are one of the leaders in the NCTO New Conglomerate Treaty Organization. We achieve an effective victory focusing strongly on teamwork and strategy no matter who you are or where you're from you will be accepted if you can work as a team and communicate effectively. We do not care about how skilled you are in game as long as you can work as a team this is the most important factor to us We have a good balance of strategy and teamwork and fun mixed all into one and this makes for a very friendly and kind environment that we are all proud to be apart of.

When do we play?
    Squads are running constantly every day all day when we are low on outfit members we run public squads so you can feel free to hop into one of these also feel free to hop into our teamspeak to play with us when we are running these squads if you want to try us out. We have sessions currently on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30PM usually lasting till around

[IMG]

[IMG]

Tacforce Turbine was founded in Mid 2013 originally starting as a Tactical Arma 3 group. Hosting some of the biggest sessions known to Arma 3 with over 90 Players in one single hosted server. We soon became noticed by the Arma 3 developers are were mentioned in a few of their development diaries. Since then TacForce Turbine retired from Arma 3 due to a lack of interest in Arma 3 amongst the community. We have recently launched a PlanetSide 2 outfit which we hope will become on of the biggest and greatest PlanetSide 2 outfits in the whole of Planetside 2.

Tacforce has gained much respect within the small Arma 3 communities via reddit and we hope we can earn the respect of the PlanetSide 2 community. With our dedicated 32GB Quad Core Xeon Dedicated server its a possibility that TacForce may expand out of PlanetSide.

[IMG]
    If you are;
    • Fifteen years of age or older
    • Working Microphone
    • Ability to work as a team and listen to orders
    • Looking to make new friends and learn new things with a family of players
    • Can polite and respect other members
    • Can be active in the GMT Timezone
    Then we need you, you will be treated with the same respect as every member and you will equally have the same opportunities and the chance to meet friendly new people and work as a team. If you are interested in joining please sign up to tacforceturbine.com and fill out an application.
    [IMG]

There is a variety of things that we can offer to you that other outfits simply cannot do. These things are almost unique to TacForce Turbine.
    • Respect and honor no matter of your position
    • 120 Slot TeamSpeak server for you and your friends to use
    • An opportunity to be apart a rapidly growing outfit
    • Always free membership with no financial pressure
    • A modern and sleek Xenforo forum (Same software as this forum) custom designed and coded
    • A chance to improve your skills with a team
    • Make new friends similar to you
    • Lead squads and make tactical choices
    • The ability to work with other outfits in the NCTO
    JOINING
    TO JOIN, FILL OUT THE APPLICATION HERE.
    Please make sure you are registered on our forums.

• Up x 1
  2. Khadan94

I have been playing in this outfit for almost a week. It just started out not to long ago. They are social, helpful and use tactical decisions to their advantage. They work as a team and with more players they could be even greater than they are now.
  3. Megadave

Like Khadan I've been playing with this out fit only a few days after it started. However I also go way back to the Arma 3 origins of Tac Force Turbine and even further back when I met Yetteh helping me and another friend do a Invasion 1944 mod games for Arma 2, and thus when he asked me to help him with this outfit I simply couldn't refuse.

Now on to more pressing matters about this outfit; today Yetteh and I went into the game to find the TR had our faction at the warp gate and holding us back well we invited people to our squad and set out to change that... with great success. By the end of our 2-3 hour game we had gained NC domination of Esamir and had pushed back the TR to their warp gate with the help of an air support outfit and a 48+ army of soldiers, most of which were in our squad.

I hope that we can have more of these epic moments with more players that are more than just public players but good friends in our outfit.

See you on the battlefield

[IMG]
  4. Bvenged

Hello TacForce. I look forward to working with you in the future, if you're interested.
    • Up x 1
  5. Yetteh

Hello Bvenged! Thank you for taking interest, I'd love to work with you and you are welcome to TacForce with open arms, If you are interested please simply sign up to our forum which takes around 30 Seconds. Write an introduction thread and then lets go from there, altenatively if you want to make any enquiries before hand you can feel free to add me on Steam. Many thanks!
  6. Yetteh

Hey, Sorry I missed your teamspeak message! Read your PM's. :)
  7. Yetteh

8. Yetteh

Event last night was a success working with WASP and 5 other outfits.
  9. Yetteh

16 Members.
  10. Bvenged

+1 to these guys. They have my endorsement, for what it's worth.
  11. Yetteh

Thanks Bvenged :) I also 100% recommend WASP if TacForce doesn't suit your needs. They are 110% awesome, and the reason I am where I am now.
  12. HappilyyInsane

1st Post to give this outfit +++Rep, Joined coming on a week a go and have had a great time so far!
    Very Active Outfit not just ingame but on TeamSpeak too!!
    Recommend joining ... growing faster than i though possible.

If fun and glory is what you seek... Look no further!
  13. Yetteh

Thanks! Glad your having fun.
  14. Yetteh

We are still looking for new applications.
  15. Yetteh

We changed the minimum age to 15. However this does not mean we tolerate in-mature behavior. We have found there is a lot of mature 15 - 18 year old's who play on Miller. However in-mature members will be warned and then removed.
  16. Yetteh

Our website is currently down. We are in the progress of upgrading them to Xenforo. You can still apply and join our teamspeak whilst they are migrating.
  17. Yetteh

I'm pleased to announce our new Xenforo based forums. Feel free to sign up and check it out, enlisting has never been easier now.
  18. Yetteh

19. YamiNoTenshi

Nice to see an outfit picking up some of the players who are younger than 18 :)
  20. Yetteh

Thanks :) In our experience players over 15 years old have no problem working as a team and acting as mature as any 18 year old's I have seen all 18+ year olds outfits who are less mature than our playerbase. It all depends on a mix of picking the right applications and being disciplined with the maturity. We have 40 year olds in our outfit and we have 15 year olds and there has never been a big gap in the maturity.

Sure at times some of the younger members have there in-mature moments but this is generally on during casual play or when we are messing around or perhaps the odd post on the forum, but its all fun. However during tactical operations its a different world I am impressed and proud how mature our members are when it really matters.

I wish more outfits would follow us, and realize under 18's really aren't that bad.