Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. GalXEEEEE

The moderators are going to have a hay day with this forum. USA vs EU lol
  2. BravoDown

beiber is canadian
  3. themayorofspace

I went through this...and still...nothing.
    [IMG]
  4. Belaz

I really don't know why SOE doesn't just plan for patches to take 2 hours but say patches will take 8 hours then when they only take 7.5 hours everyone will be happy.
  5. VitasBanditas

Oba koke gramatika :eek: ... Any way ur right.
    • Up x 1
  6. Tiedemann

I think it's time to work on some rules in our outfit.
  7. Pondera

And who do you suppose pays for all that free healthcare and education?

Look, everyone needs to stop saying that America is the center of the world. It's really not, but neither are we fat, greedy, stupid or guilty of any of the other horrible sweeping generalizations the world says about us. It's certainly not true of me.
    • Up x 1
  8. mersk

If half this forum was high right now, there would half as much rage. Then again, if SOE employees are NOT high right now, they have no excuse for this ridiculous downtime.
    • Up x 1
  9. Headhunter242

best answer
  10. Tealrider

[IMG]
    ..... servers up yet?.......
  11. NickVolkers

Omfg im so done with all those updates, i just came back after a long day of work and now i wanna play the game and there is AGAAAIN and update. And its already 15 minuts over time, dont post that its gonna take 3 hours because it always takes longer..
  12. Teltower

Ist ja herrlich...da fängt man gestern an zu spielen, freut sich aufn Feierabend und dann sowas...
    Dann liest man noch es ist ständig so, da komm ich ja voll oft zum spielen...nicht.
    Download + Installation 6 stunden und an Update Tagen gar nicht spielen....lächerlich.
    Man plant ja sein Leben nicht danach wenn mal keine Updates sind... schlechtes Timing zum Anfangen...
  13. imfabiohello

14. DoMA55

seriously guys the game starts to look "in dutch" zo godverdomme kikke!!! fracking cool it's like real war butt in real life your dead for real butt I like it so much that I play it now for over 1 year addicted as hell ! ! ! server Woodman DomA55 :-o you are very bad I know :-D I'm not 15 any more

SOE hurry up

schiet op man sloome ik verveel me kapot
  15. VonStalin

here, you can take some of these :D ąčęėįšųūž :D
    • Up x 1
  16. KaMaLa

Prikin, aš ne vienintelis :DD
    • Up x 1
  17. Pondera

18. Specter57

maybe, just maybe, its cause of the freaking server patch
  19. framperton

Um what? You seem to think that the EU commits an equal number of troops to conflicts as the US. They commit forces because they are part of NATO, and because they understand that certain threats can't be just hand-waved like you seem to think.
  20. imfabiohello

heyy man men