Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. eMiLG

• Tomcat Missiles
      • You can now switch weapons once the missile is in flight and still maintain lock
    NO what not this again the air was better without this function come on SOE. I was glad you could not just sit and do that much dps after the recent patch to esf. :(
    • Up x 1
  2. DjJazzman

is the game even down right now?
  3. eMiLG

Yes it is
  4. lemonsqueezy72

good question, I'm confused. I had completed the second tier before yesterdays patch also.
    • Up x 1
  5. Zagareth

Nothing about the ES Rifles? Are they postponed?
  6. Garyed

I must be playing the game wrong as I am pretty fed up being shot by people I cannot see. Now they seem to be getting even more capabilities. Ah well, have to build my Max up, seems to be the only thing they don't kill with one shot. Looking forward to the next contest.
  7. mLocke

Thanks for making the flashlight not a complete gimmick. Maybe friendlies will stop laughing at me when I pull out a flashlight, probably not though.
    • Up x 3
  8. kadney

Imagine a visual implant like this:
    Footstep tracker:
    This implant will highlight footsteps/skidmarks on the ground in faction specific colours that are younger than 60 seconds. Can be toggled on an off.
    This would be epic. :D
  9. BlueDevilManiac

They were pushed back to the 19th
  10. EMP1RE

Apart from A2AM, I like the sound of this patch... Might dust off my infiltrator bikini and give that a shot...
  11. imfabiohello

yess i think so
  12. tutle64

YES YES YES YES YES
  13. BobSanders123

Hehehehee.........hahahahahaha........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CLAP YOUR HANDS IF YOU FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITH OUT A ROOF! CLAP YOUR HANDS IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPINESS IS TO YOU! IM SO HAPPY!
  14. ByteKnight2

I am sorry but I need to have all the hacking addressed - Unlimited ammo - Wall hack - Aim Bot...

Since this is done by Steam can PunkBuster (or Like) be implemented - I pay money to jumpstart my account and it is getting stupid. I will not add any more Station Cash unless it is addressed.
  15. ncDieseL

Tonight should be interesting, everyone will be playing infil so we won't be able to see anyone!
    • Up x 2
  16. tutle64

i dunno about you, but i rarely if ever see hackers. also you're probably mistaking hackers for br1s with main br100 accounts
  17. themayorofspace

It's been 3 hours if the downtime started at 6! :mad:
  18. ROCKETHEDGEHOG

Answer me these questions three:

1.) Is the intent behind lock-on mechanics such that all lock-on projectiles should be capable of being dodged by putting an object/terrain between yourself and the locked-on projectile, causing the projectile to be destroyed by said object/terrain?

2.) If that is the intent behind lock-on projectiles, then when you say that you "Fixed a case..." I hope you meant that you fixed all of them, because the only "dodgeable" projectiles are Lancer and the A2A lock-ons. Many are broken. Did you fix more than one case?

3.) WHAT is your favorite color?
  19. Schwak

• Tomcat Missiles
      • You can now switch weapons once the missile is in flight and still maintain lock
    REALLY SOE? You have got to be kidding me.
    • Up x 4
  20. Jaamaw

Babies need their pacifiers.