Server Downtime for DB Maintenance February 11, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Kaindestroi

5.5 hours? what does that even mean?
  2. Bl00dZeus

apparently 7 more mins, + 23 for next update
  3. Viiggo

It would be FIVE and a HALF. 5 hours 30 min or 330 min or 19800 seconds.
  4. HighHammer

I was wondering if its better that they stop people from commenting on down-time announcements until servers go live since there's nothing constrictive and useful can be found here, well not much though.

Hell this is during my prime time too but seemingly its not going to change so deal with it ffs ...
  5. Snoozzzer

Now will these servers be worthy of the gaming world, tricked out with cold cathode lighting

Or mere black boxes with an HP sticker on the front? These are the important questions
    • Up x 2
  6. Sweeperkaas

OOOO all servers LOCKED
  7. deadkrystal

I WILL PLAY -_-
  8. Krinkels

Don't tell them that! They need the mini heart attack so early in the morning as to give the Republic can induce a surprise attack while they recover from it!
    • Up x 1
  9. NoctD

If SOE is brave - they'll unlock them all at the same time, and let us hammer their login server to see if it can hold up to the load!
    • Up x 2
  10. Sweeperkaas

Hahaha Good
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Yep! We are doing our final tests before we unlock the servers. ;)

It means, 5 and a half hours.

Again, thank you all for your patience.
    • Up x 4
  12. rayquazathebest

hi,

when the game was ON again i lost everything... i had a really good TR character(in ym opinion) with 961 certz that took me a long time!!!
    can some1 please help me get my characters back? TR vanu and NC
    (i only really care about the TR one because that is the best one)

-rayquaza(funkeypim12)
  13. Sweeperkaas

I Agree hahahaha will be EPIC :p
    • Up x 1
  14. Bl00dZeus

woop
  15. imfabiohello

the same planeside 2
    • Up x 1
  16. 1Pointtowin

at this point i am past caring i just want this to get over with and be done right.
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Do not fret Auraxian! Your characters are fine. Once the servers are up, your account details will reappear. ;)

This is precisely why we are taking our time with this. We want to make sure we are good to go before we unlock the servers. :)
    • Up x 1
  18. Krinkels

I'm sorry, were you trying to be funny? :\
  19. Pyrode

Yeah when i logged in all my characters were gone too, a bit of a panic was ended when i logged out (top right of the launcher) and logged back in.
    Now i can see my characters are safe, even if their home's are currently unavailable.
  20. Cobsy

I just need to get in so I can go play with this awesome Chrome Cyclopean helmet that I'm gonna buy!