Which TR Assault Rifle?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by PastalavistaBB, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Catch23

I like the Cycler. horizontally non-biased very low recoil, great DPS for an accurate weapon. It lacks soft-point ammo and the .75 trait, which is ist only downside really but he TARs 0.75 wont help you much as hitting a barn is generally difficult with it,
    maining the Jaguar with carbines, which has same rate of fire and non-biased horizontal recoil, I make use of the .75 trait alot. with this gun, I'd put a forwardgrip + suppressor on it + shoot it to the head as it has much better recoil.

Edit:

actually, I you out a Forward Grip on it, the TRV is much more accurate than the forgripped TAR. 845 RPM is insane. you get a better recoil pattern than with its carbine counterparts, Serpent and GD7 + more velocity (suppresssor) and 10 extra rounds. you have worse hipfire but its still ok at close range. dont use it like an SMG.

at 10-40 m the TRV is you best option imho. Don't strafe with it while adsing. shoot upper cheast. make use of the 845. thats 200 more rpm than the NS-11A.
    40+m I'd go with the standard Cycler.

you can never get more DPS out of a weapon
  2. Nakar

The T1 and T1S are better than the NS-11A for the TR in my opinion. The T1S is essentially a Pulsar with the NS-11A's attachment spread. You lose 0.75x ADS but no "long-range" AR has that for anybody except the NS-11A, and the extra RPM is a big help when you get jumped.
  3. Epic High Five

See this isn't fair because the Gauss Rifle (default NC AR) is a very strong contender for one of the top 3 guns in the entire game.

I mainly play Medic, and when I'm on TR I've been using the default T1 Cycler a whole lot. It reminds me a LOT of the Carnage.

That or the TRV, which is the only 845rpm weapon in the game that wont get you killed quite so often thanks to free exmags
  4. Psykmoe

T1S is great for me with a reflex sight, SPA, compensator and grip.
  5. furrywaffle

I second the sound of the cycler trv, holy **** that's how TR gu s should sound like.
    • Up x 1
  6. Rogueghost

The T1 is the Carnage with an extra 10 tens.
  7. Milbrandt

Dude the TRV is the best GP rated weapon we got... ADS is fine with it and yes at range you have to manage your fire more, but it's pretty good man. The TAR though I agree with you on that one as it is **** for accuracy.